Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The most recent update has made the AI more defensive (evasive) and aggressive

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
The update from about 10 days changed the AI. It was incredibly obvious because nothing else in my game changed, same AM difficulty, same raid medals etc.

I noticed it immediately, and giving it some time, nothing has changed to the way it was before.

It's incredibly noticeable in AM. The ai is dodging far more than they used to. Mostly, this means more dash backs and sidesteps to avoid attacks and then counter attacking.

Once I did see the AI combo a special, that's incredibly rare and almost never seen by me. That could even be the only time I've seen it, I was shocked and in awe when it happened.

The AI now is incredibly similar to when 2.0 first came out when the AI was "too defensive" and then later had to be fixed. This feels the same as before the fix, like we're on an older version of the AI by mistake.

Now, I'm not losing any fights over it. However, it's not particularly enjoyable, it doesn't feel challenging, it just feels tedious fighting hyper reflex AI.

Comments

• OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Yes I noticed it as well @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Tenebrous can we get a fix for this?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    As a now-frequent autofight user, I can confirm that the difficulty is increased from AI-vs-AI duals.
    You now have to put a bot of about 10% greater PI than your opponent AND help your bot combo special from time to time to ensure a win.
  • Yes. It's quite annoying.