Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Aug 28th's Shockwave and Soundwave Bundle is Misleading

SkynetSkynet Posts: 2
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I'm very disappointed with the false advertising that Shockwave and Soundwave crystal bundle has. If I remember right after purchasing this bundle, I am almost 90% positive the description stated " a 2x chance to win 2 star or higher Soundwave and 2x chance to win 2 star or higher Shockwave.

Instead of receiving Shockwave and Soundwave, I received 4 Transformers that I did not want or need. If the Bundle had been clear and explained that I would be purchasing random crystals for random transformers I would not have purchased it at all. Unlike the Bumblebee Bundle that already expired, this one does not fall true to what it says in the description. It is upsetting to know that I have wasted on a bundle that was misleading.

I am a huge fan of the game, but this kind of misleading purchase options are really demotivating and quite upsetting.

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    It says "A CHANCE", nothing's guarenteed except the Shockwave in the raid store right now
  • SkynetSkynet Posts: 2
    tejsto22ewd4.png
    07y93dv6i28c.png
    nthox9msge60.png

You are right CandKane, however.
    Still the wording used in this bundle is pretty deceiving.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    When they say 4x chance it means you get 4 crystals to spin, hence 4x chances.

They are nothing more than PBCs with the feature bots unlocked.

I'm sad yet another player fell for this.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Skynet wrote: »
    tejsto22ewd4.png
    07y93dv6i28c.png
    nthox9msge60.png

You are right CandKane, however.
    Still the wording used in this bundle is pretty deceiving.

I suppose it could be clearer, but that's a whole can of worms that should never be reopened *shudder*
  • But still fooling like this it's not ok i had same 4 other bullshit bots
  • I know the feeling. This is actually the first featured bundle where I did not get at least 1 3* version of one of the featured bots. Instead, I got 15 overpriced 2* bots.

I'm more irritated by the crystal opening. It shows you how many new and duplicates you got, but it does not actually show you all the bots. For some reason, that leaves me feeling cheated. It says 10 duplicates, but shows just 1 2* iron hide and 5 colors of ore (for example).
  • I couldn't agree more Fyrintenimar, not showing the duped bots just leads to confusion, it's silly not to just show them
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I got this too since I really want to get either of their abilities. 4* Soundwave would be pretty cool to go with Shockwave too. Sadly, I ignored my logical thinking and thus spent 5 dollars on a pack of 2 star duplicates...