Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Screen going dark and still getting attacked

BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Only on the hardest content of the game like raids or against higher pi enemies my screen conveniently goes dark and cant do anything but still get hit and i restart my tablet and i lost health but the opponent gains all his health back like really man im so done with this garbage on top of just freezing all the time like in the middle of a combo then unfreezes and somehow im getting hit or completely on other side of the arena and frreezes and somehow the opponent got accross the level while it was frozen and is in a combo punching me on the face. How bout you guys worry about fixing the many issues instead of constantly releasing new content charging people more money
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey Blazinhobbs,

what do you mean by "your screen goes dark"? As in, the game blacks out? Or is it that your device's screen dims or locks?
  • Yeah the screen dims but cant do nothing while the fight still going on
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I have a similar issue where the loading screen never goes away when the fight starts. It's almost always in alliance missions thus I can't hit the auto fight to let things pan out the best they can. You can either close the app and take punishment damage or blindly attack.
  • I guess its kind of similar, hasnt happened in a while but sometimes when you pause, the battle continues, so when you unpause you're KO'ed or nearly there