Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Store Updates

Hey @Kabam Miike when are we going to see updates to the raid store beyond the feature chips? Halfway through the day I've purchased everything available except the awful 2* mod that is way overpriced. It's shocking there has been no update for a long time. There doesn't need to be T3s but at least add more ore or something. At this point I end up sitting on a pool of chips which is an absolute waste for a lot of people.
Tagged:

Comments

• Oh, that's not fun. I'll make sure to raise this with the team and maybe explore what we see for the future of the Raid Store. It may still be a little while before the Raid store sees an update, but at least we can start a discussion.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Small amount of t3 would be nice
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited September 2017
    [Removed by Moderation] I'd really like to bump this topic back up because this shouldn't be a hard fix for Kabam to implement in a release and it should be a high priority. I actually don't mind grinding for the 3* considering out of 5 crystals purchased every time there was a raid event I got one 3 star in total. My problem is all of that grinding results in an excess of raid chips that are just wasted because there is nothing else to purchase. More ore, gold, boosts, reasonable price for a two star mod... anything that wouldn't just wasted them.

As of now I just sit and watch thousands of raid chips get raided because I've purchased everything. If we are going to grind at least something like ore should be infinite or a lot more of it available.
  • How about maybe adding repair kits for raids? I have kits show up for AM, for solo and special mission, but none for raid repairs.

Also, how about improving the superconductor? Maybe offer a 3* version and drop the ridiculous price of the 2*. And change its awakened ability. Awakened superconductor starts you off with 2% power?! After spending 150k chips? Whoop de frickin doo!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    How about maybe adding repair kits for raids? I have kits show up for AM, for solo and special mission, but none for raid repairs.

Also, how about improving the superconductor? Maybe offer a 3* version and drop the ridiculous price of the 2*. And change its awakened ability. Awakened superconductor starts you off with 2% power?! After spending 150k chips? Whoop de frickin doo!

At Sig 5 it's only 2%.

This is one of those mods/bots that really shines when you get it to Sig 50+, where it'll be more like 15-25% starting power.
  • The June 14 update they said:
    There is one more change coming to the Raid Store. You’ll quickly notice that we have removed a few items from the store, including The Superconductor 1000, The Star Saber, Tier 1 Ore, and The Standard Mod Crystal. This is to make some room to introduce rotating items that we don’t usually feature in the Raid Store. This could include things like Gold Crystals, Premium Bot Crystals, or even things that have been removed, like The Superconductor 1000. These items won’t launch with 2.0, but you’ll see them shortly after.

I don't think I've ever seen any of these items rotated in.
  • I'm quite happy with plenty of surplus raid chips. At least, happier than I would be with fewer raid chips. It would seriously suck if that was the solution here
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Makes it easier to buy things the next day with a surplus...its when you have a surplus even after buying the super conductor that I see it as an issue and the next day is already covered.

How about add some class ore at least maybe to coincide with the daily class crystals?
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited September 2017
    That's the point though while you wait to spend chips the next day you're just losing them for no good reason. With that logic you're always just working the day before for the benefit the next day. The superconductor is stupidly overpriced considering 2* mods are practically worthless.

Like I proposed, it doesn't have to be something special, just more ore, class ore, boosts, anything that keeps it from feeling like a waste. Even if the ore is overpriced I'd rather spend it than just lose it overnight.

[Removed by Moderation]