Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Collision crystal

BrainlordBrainlord Posts: 8
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I tend to be a sucker and buy lots of crystals- which is fine, I like it and a lot of us do. I know it's a gamble but I just bought 18 collision crystals desperately trying to dupe my 4* motormaster, totaling at about a hundred dollars. I literally got 18 2*s which was quite the upset, I feel that is poor enough odds to make a post. Please share your luck with the collision crystals.

Comments

• AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Bro, don't buy crystals. Those are just money pits. Kabam has this game so rigged is not even funny. Best to keep trying to max out what you already have, spend your money on energon for health packs and mission energy. Buying those crystals is nothing more than throwing gasoline on a fire.
  • I feel it. However if buying more than 10-15 I almost always get a 4* or multiple 3*s which I'm okay with spending on. This pull will change that for me though unless I get those crystals replaced with better odds.
  • If you get a three star from 18 crystals (even featured), I'd say you're VERY lucky. If you think you can duplicate a four star OF YOUR CHOICE from 18 crystals, you're doing it wrong. Even by throwing dices, you can't be that lucky.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    I'm more interested in archiving what names are given for each character crystal. There are a few names I can't remember; Does anyone remember or have screenshotted the names of the crystals for these characters?
    • Ultra Magnus
    • Grindor
    • Prowl
    • Bludgeon
    • Rhinox
    • Barricade
    • Arcee (This one is more recent)

Bumblebee, Bonecrusher, Mixmaster, Mirage, and Windblade have yet to receive featured crystals.
  • Arcee: Sharpshooter
    Barricade: Corruption
    Ultra Magnus: Loyalty
    Prowl: Prowl (LOL Prowl is Prowl, win)
    Rhinox: Maximal Potential

↑ based on Youtube search
    There was an "Encore Crystal" for Prowl, Soundwave and Waspinator before they hit the normal pool.
  • It does seem the crystal odds have been lowered alot for the collision episode...i think I'm done buying crystals all together
  • Don't buy crystals unless you're prepared to accept 100% 2*s. Buying 10-20-100 doesn't matter. All 2* is a real chance, accept it before spending your money.
  • Like you said. It's a gamble.

High rolls are as equally possible as low rolls.

Do people not understand how gambling works?

What do you think the odds are? What do you think the rate for a 3* or 4* is?

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I do pretty well on 3* bots in both PBC and feature crystals, I've never got all 2* before... But I guess someone out there has to get the short straw
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited September 2017
    i have gotten 8 consecutive 2* bots before so yeah pray to the RNG god for luck.