Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crash penalty

Please reset the fights instead of having bots lose energy due to crashes. I understand crashes are a difficult subject to rectify but before the last update. Bots wouldn't suffer from a game issue. Maybe offer free t3 repair kits until a resolution can be made to the game?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The problem is that there is no way to separate a crash from an intentional force close. The moment they remove the health penalty, players will exploit it again.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Agree with Manthro the penalty has to be there to discourage abuse. However I would suggest if Kabam to lift the penalty if the crash / forceful shutdown is during the pre-fight animation or within the 1st few seconds of the fight. I had went into a few fights where the game seems well until the bot pre-fight animation, the frame rate dropped drastically and totally unplayable afterwards. Resetting the game at this point fix the issue but incur penalty.
  • Where there is a will, there is a way.
    They may simply compare the HPs of two bots right before crashing.
    Manthro wrote: »
    The problem is that there is no way to separate a crash from an intentional force close. The moment they remove the health penalty, players will exploit it again.

• Manthro wrote: »

Is there really that many cheaters? There's got to be a way to weed them out. I would like to think there are more honest players than cheaters. its always the assholes of the world that dictate the rules we have to live with, so stupid.
    Wouldn't a "confirm quit" window work? Click yes=> take penalty, click no=> resume fight
  • lilbeastielilbeastie Posts: 89
    edited September 2017
    Why not start fights to the "pause" screen rather than going straight in? If the game never reaches the pause screen, no penalty. If you've clicked start and then force quit then you should get penalised.
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    Manthro wrote: »

Then kabam needs to fix it. Because in the past half hour, the game has crashed four times for me. Each time i post about it on here, some kabam genie gets their jimmies rustled and deletes the post. Heaven forbid you speak the truth about faulty software.