Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away Missions Discussion Thread

edited February 2017 in General Discussion
Greeting Commanders!

With the launch of 0.2.0, we've introduced a brand new game mode. Introducing, Away Missions! Read all about them here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/18/introducing-away-missions

Questions? Comments? Let us know in this thread!

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    We should be allowed to not claim immediately before starting a new mission but currently once finished u can't start new till claiming, also the arena chip ones need to be increased because the value versus gold spent is really not worth it. Lastly would be nice if we could run multiples at once just keep each bots locked out
  • Couldn't find any missions today worth the gold. Hope it was just an off day.
  • I agree, it would be nice if we could send out multiple missions at the same time
  • 10 min timer to claim rewards is insane, I don't want to set timers just to remember to collect my rewards in such a short window
  • Fix the missions. A 10 minute window to claim the reward is ridiculous.
  • Every single mission i have available has "impossible" chance, i could understand this being on rare missions but on the common one's like surveil an asteroid not so much

bots have failed the last few missions due to chance being set on impossible.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Use stronger bots