Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Starscream in AM

Who is best to use against starscream in AM? Its like he's on laser guidance module you get shot 3 times and dead think you need to tone him down a bit

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    If you get good, you stop dying.
  • Use characters that don't have buffs to nullify like Ironhide.
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    Ignore manthro, he is the largest kabam apologist ever.
    Starscream is a tactician bot, so try to take a demolition bot against him. Thats about the best you can do to even the odds.
    Also, make sure your team is taking down the support nodes that feed into him. If you're trying to take him on alone, have fun. The whole point of the am thing is to coordinate the attacks and take down the needed nodes. (If im harping on something you already did, sorry- dont mean to be a 'manthro' about it) get with your team. Try and have team members pick different bots that theyre comfortable with, but that can speak to weaknesses. A windblade in the alliance roster for the mission is nice for soundwave. Maybe a ironhide to take on starscream. And as you play the game you will get better. Despite what manchild says.
    Go have fun. Its just a game.
  • Seems to me like the mini boss Starscream shoots faster when he doesn't have his ranged buff going than he ever did before moving to the mini node. Starscream has always been incredibly easy, now he's on a mini node and shoots ultra fast, seemingly all the time.

Maybe something broken with his node effect?
    Barg wrote: »
    Ignore manthro, he is the largest kabam apologist ever.
    Starscream is a tactician bot, so try to take a demolition bot against him. Thats about the best you can do to even the odds.
    Also, make sure your team is taking down the support nodes that feed into him. If you're trying to take him on alone, have fun. The whole point of the am thing is to coordinate the attacks and take down the needed nodes. (If im harping on something you already did, sorry- dont mean to be a 'manthro' about it) get with your team. Try and have team members pick different bots that theyre comfortable with, but that can speak to weaknesses. A windblade in the alliance roster for the mission is nice for soundwave. Maybe a ironhide to take on starscream. And as you play the game you will get better. Despite what manchild says.
    Go have fun. Its just a game.

Wait...So after all that kabam FAQ info you gave, you said the exact same thing I did...

Get good.. die less.

I love it!
  • @Barg im not a noob i know how to play the game and @Manthro is my buddy just joking around
  • Obviously you take linked nodes down and wanna use class advantage but any other boss i take down easily without advantage just was saying his ranged attacks are a little ridiculous
  • And shouldn't take more then one person to take a mini boss
    edited September 2017
    @Barg

Just one more thing.. you actually made me lol calling me a Kabam apologist. If you have read anything I posted (that the mods haven't deleted, ha) you would know I'm the exact opposite.

What I am is someone with common sense, that will bring a reality check to anything here. Mostly because I simply enjoy being devil's advocate and I want people to see the flipside of their argument, so a compromise in the middle can perhaps get implemented that benefits both the players and Kabam as a business.

Cheers
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    Manthro wrote: »
    @Barg

Just one more thing.. you actually made me lol calling me a Kabam apologist. If you have read anything I posted (that the mods haven't deleted, ha) you would know I'm the exact opposite.

What I am is someone with common sense, that will bring a reality check to anything here. Mostly because I simply enjoy being devil's advocate and I want people to see the flipside of their argument, so a compromise in the middle can perhaps get implemented that benefits both the players and Kabam as a business.

Cheers

Then the problem is that i havent seen the things the mods havent deleted and for that, i apologize. Didnt mean to make that assumption. But it makes sense, since they usually delete my posts about the game crashing. How the current one they have up there stayed for people to reply is a miracle.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Get close to him, corner him and sidestep over and over. Just do it!
  • Not sure what the problem is with Starscream- get a big IH, practice moving out of the way of ranged attacks and he falls over nice and easily. Fastest and easiest of the mini-bosses to take down in the current AM by far!
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    it also helps that the AI still keeps falling for the heavy spam so ironhide definitely works lol