Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How is kabam going to make it right... now that top 3 alliances got all tier 2 alphas

How is any alliance going to catch up to the top alliance now that they have rank 5 4*s..all cause kabam had wrong amount of tier 2 alpha shards in rewards...bad enough that beta players didn't have to reset when game dropped..now with maxed 4*s they are way out front...way to keep it game even Kabam

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Tree wrote: »
    How is any alliance going to catch up to the top alliance now that they have rank 5 4*s..all cause kabam had wrong amount of tier 2 alpha shards in rewards...bad enough that beta players didn't have to reset when game dropped..now with maxed 4*s they are way out front...way to keep it game even Kabam

How many times do we have to tell you it has nothing to do with that at most we acquired one t2a from the am when it was available to collect excess, the guys that have rank 4 and 5 spent cash to run rok,

have you? are you planning on it anytime soon?

How much energon have you spent on alliance missions pushing yourself to limits to get said resources?

Beta players had 5 players on entire server that had collect a single alpha

This isn't a game with participation trophys put in the energon and blood and sweat then you can compare

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    Yeah, I don't think the newbs understand how much money the top alliances actually throw into the game to get ahead.

We should bring one of these guys in for a week just so they can understand how we get where we are.
  • Options
    Just tell them gold donations...lol
    They will be surprised
  • Options
    About half a million gold per week in Alpha. Slightly less.
  • Options
    Who cares about the gold on higher levels u get it back at the end of the week they still gave u guys a head start by give all the t2 and then taking it away for other ppl and now other ppl cnt catch up look at it from both sides my friend.
  • Options
    Anubis wrote: »
    Who cares about the gold on higher levels u get it back at the end of the week they still gave u guys a head start by give all the t2 and then taking it away for other ppl and now other ppl cnt catch up look at it from both sides my friend.

If only it were this simple. But yeah gold is the least of your worries I guess its more about energon and skill. And btw top alliances are Recruiting usually so if you think you got what it takes pm one of their officers.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Actually...

If you've ever looked at the gold returns, you would know that you don't get near 100% returns on high level alliance missions. You have to drop a good chunk of your own gold to pay for missions.

Once again you're missing the point. The top level alliances didn't get where they are because of rewards. They got there because they spent to get their resources so that they could play high level missions before the rest of the player base. And they keep spending to stay there, because it means they can spend less over time.

The t2A rewards were there for all of two (maybe 3) alliance missions before they were corrected. And a single alliance never finished 1st more than once that entire time.

Those resources came from players spending to finish ROK.

How would it make any sense to give more rewards to lower ranked finishes? What would be the point of getting ahead?

You want to catch up? Spend money or grind until you get strong enough bots to join a top alliance.
  • Options
    Anubis wrote: »

Sorry but your argument is invalid, the guys that have t2a have gotten through hard work, running rok and paying for an excessive amount of energon with their own hard earned cash to get the chance of getting an r5 4star bot, not by running AM, sure it helped a little for them, but I doubt by much.

I don't have any t2a and don't expect to see any for a while, I am in a top alliance but that isn't my reason for defending them.

You've come here shouting and crying without finding out the facts first, join one of these alliances and find out how much work they put in, and yes gold does matter, how else does an alliance run AM each week, and yes you'd be shocked at the amounts we need to find each week.

Thank you for your time.

• Options
    The strangest thing about this thread is that none of the players complaining would rank high enough in AM to qualify for t2A..

In fact... Because the exploration/completion rewards now include the milestone and rank rewards when you collect them after each day, you have MORE ACCESS today t2A and t3b, not less.

You just have to crank your difficulty up high enough to get them.

Kabam did fix this, but you still aren't getting the benefit because you aren't playing high enough difficulty. They didn't take it away, they reduced the total amount and made it available to anyone with the stones to go for it.

You weren't getting the milestones or the rank to get the rewards in the first place so how would you "catch up" in the old system anyway? Think about it.

If you want it, It's there for the taking.
  • Options
    Tree wrote: »

If you think game company like making game even you sir live in a imagination world. Game company like making resources hard to get, because they know people will spend money to get them. Either spend money or wait a couple of month for the resources to become easy to get.
  • Options
    These kinds of things happening are why people pay to be on top. That way they can take advantage when they see something worth going after.

Honestly, I don't believe that Kabam put the wrong rewards in there. I think Kabam thought that no one would be getting those rewards anytime soon, and they were enticing the top alliances to spend. Little did they know those alliances would blow the top off it.

They made an adjustment based on miscalculation. Kabam makes mistakes all the time. Pay attention and be in a position to capitalize on them and you won't be on the other side of the fence upset that you missed out.
  • Options
    Kabam nerfed ranking rewards and increased daily rewards because they saw some were getting more reward than intended, if I understood their announcement correctly when they made the change.
    It was not a glitch people were exploiting. In fact, with the daily reward, you are guaranteed to get resources based on the level range you run. That's a good thing. We no longer have to compete with other alliances for a chance at the resources we need. All you need to do is grind to grow and push to the AM level you need for the resources you want. T2 alpha is the current cash cow and will be hard to get for free in decent amounts. In a few months, there will be a new cash cow and we will all be pushing to r4 and r5 bots.