Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New bots

Why doesn't transformers Forged to fight have Stinger, Nemesis prime, Sentinel Prime, Galvatron, and the other primes

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Because it's still only a few months old so try and learn how to be patient.
  • @Nick_80

Couldn't of said it better myself.
  • @Samuel BE PATIENT MAN. New bots are coming in soon.
  • JAZZ has got to be one of the new ones. They kill him off like a punk in the first movie and he isn't in the game launch. Sad treatment for the second in command.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Samuel wrote: »
    Why doesn't transformers Forged to fight have Stinger, Nemesis prime, Sentinel Prime, Galvatron, and the other primes

dude.. just see how many characters Contest of Champions (similar game made by Kabam) has now.. in due time this game would be the same!!

Source:
    http://marvel-contestofchampions.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Champions
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    latest post on Kabam's MCOC facebook, imagine when this game will have that many characters! :

68r17pks4ng6.jpg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It'll take a few years for this game to have over 100 characters
  • I agree Nick_80
  • They need to add my favorite bot which is Alpha Prime and have his signature revival of the primes or summoning all primes. I would like to also suggest adding Metroplex
  • Yeah I think so to
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Meshatari wrote: »
    They need to add my favorite bot which is Alpha Prime and have his signature revival of the primes or summoning all primes. I would like to also suggest adding Metroplex

Just to give you an idea of how impossible it would be to add Metroplex:

pmhfwr0h7air.jpg

Between his feet is Optimus Prime, one of the larger traditional transformers.

How exactly would you propose to include Metroplex as anything but a skin for your base? As a bot in the game...

100,000,000hp?

1000* bot?

Just doesn't make sense.