Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Extreme slow downs and freezes

The game needs emergency maintenance. The game has been freezing all day and slow downs lagging. I've been closing out the game all day long and arena is so laggy that it's unplayable. I been playing Marvel Champs for years. So when I heard kabam put out transformers I had to check it out. Kabam needs serious attention to this game. It's no where close to MC buggy buggy buggy. I shouldn't have to keep closing the game out over and over please fix this.

Comments

• I'm I the only one experiencing this?
  • Nope, been an ongoing issued
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    What it comes down to is that the game taxes phones and tablets to their limit, causing them to overheat. It has poor resource management.

When your device overheats, it runs slowly.

Try this even though it sounds stupid.

When you are going to fight a miniboss or strong raid opponent, put your device in your freezer for a couple minutes to bring the temperature down. It should be enough to have a smooth battle or two.
  • I play this game mostly on my tablet to avoid the massive slow downs and freezes. My phone is good for 1-2 fights. The tablet is good for longer sessions and has issues only if I'm doing 30+ min grind sessions in arena.
    It would be nice if they could fix the resource management, but odds are it's a rough task since they're trying to optimize for hundreds of possible devices with multiple variations of the 2 major OS.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I've faced this issue many times, the game freezes during fights, crystal section. It's very frustrating
  • I am having the same problem weather my device is cold or hot. Tried all the technical crap they ask you to do and still nothing. Worked fine for months until the last couple updates.

• Freezing
  • This happens on my iPhone and my iPad both so it's not my device! The technical support guys are no help at all and just say sucks to be too basically.
  • Yesterday when it started lagging again my base looked completely different and nothing worked. Can't get any answers from them on why his is happening either.
  • Thanks guys for your responses hopefully kabam is working on it. I have the iPhone plus 7 btw. I like the game but stuff like this is pushing me away also tired of getting Rachet lol! Mr weak punch.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Take your phones out of cases I run 7 plus as well in case 3 raids it's done no case ran 10+ hours in rok never had problem
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Maybe it's a fluke, but I've had great smooth gameplay today on my Moto Z, with no overheating whatsoever.

Was there a hotfix pushed through?