Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Sharkticons are cool, can we collect them? :D

I noticed that Sharkitcons now have abilities.

ie Tactician Shark has Ultra Magnus armour stacking.

It would be awesome to collect a set of sharks.

Some people were talking about having an exclusive raid bot.

Maybe the sharkticons can fill this role and rotate the type in line with the dailies. Or rotate weekly. Seventh day can be golden shark.

Golden Shark can be like a prestige bot.

Comments

• Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Damn sharkticons, pop up way to often and bore me to slee-zzzzzzzzzzz. But that special 3 is good looking.
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    can we has sharkticon combiners too while we are at it? xD
  • Options
    Sharkticons have had bot abilities for a good long time. They just don't have extended effects like tech bot shark doesn't cause shock for popping shields. Scout shark only gets evade for being knocked down and not the crit buff. As sharks just tend to be copy and pasted bot abilities with exception to their newish SP3, the only one that is actually interesting is S-1000. Would love to see the Golden Sharkticon show up as acquirable.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I love the S-1000 sharkticon... if Kabam releases it, can we have it such that any colour T3C can R5 it? Since it doesn’t belong to any bot class anyway. That would help for those people who got 2 T3Cs of the same colour.
  • Options
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I love the S-1000 sharkticon... if Kabam releases it, can we have it such that any colour T3C can R5 it? Since it doesn’t belong to any bot class anyway. That would help for those people who got 2 T3Cs of the same colour.

That would actually be pretty cool since S-1000 would end up neutral against all bots too. Would even it out if you could use any class t3c to rank it
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Sharkticons have had bot abilities for a good long time.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised someone dug up this post of mine from September :smiley:

S3 does look really cool, too!
  • Options
    Nah, my fault for not noticing that another post got necroed. I'm noticing a trend with @KittenPrime to dig up months old posts. I'll start paying better attention.