Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Daily Spark Missions question

Sorry, n00b question but I don't want to waste any Mission Energy to find this one out:

Upon completing each day's Daily Spark Mission 100% (whether it be Spark Trials or Daily Missions like Tech Tantrum), can I go do the mission again and get more Spark Essence? Or is it once I hit 100%, then there are no more spark essence rewards?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    After 100% you wil still get spark essence. So you can replay the daily mission as much as you want.
  • Options
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    After 100% you wil still get spark essence. So you can replay the daily mission as much as you want.

Thank you Nick! Good to know.
  • Options
    Really? I tried several times but I didn't get any essence anymore after 100%. I'm out of T2 sparks for my 10 3* bots.
  • Options
    You can go in and farm essence after 100%, but you only get essence from the fight rewards, and if any are in the chests, but for mission completion and exploration it's only once a day.
  • Options
    You can go back and do the missions again after 100%, but u wont get as much class sparks as the initial two tries.
  • Options
    Ah... My mistake. You still can get essence for class sparks after 100%, but you wont get any more essence after 100% in basic spark.