Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Lag leads to an unplayable Game

Hi.
So, my game has low graphics, followed by an enormous lag. Basically, I have no interest in to playing a game like this if I can't even play well.

My device is:
- Tablet, INSYS GU4 - K147
- Android is 4.4.2
- I'm playing on wi-fi with a good conection

Comments

• DonaldTrumpDonaldTrump Posts: 4
    edited April 2017
    Well game has just released even on my samsung galaxy s6 which have android 6.0.0 is little bit laggy,i'm sure they ll fix that later
  • eXtripaeXtripa Posts: 3
    Well, this happens since beta so... I don't think that this will ever be fixed
  • VSpeckVSpeck Posts: 2
    eXtripa wrote: »
    Hi.
    So, my game has low graphics

Yeah mine too. All the vids of people playing I've seen on youtube look WAY better. Wonder what's up with that.
  • Some devices will see lower graphical fidelity in exchange for a smoother gameplay experience. This isn't exactly the most ideal situation, obviously, but without turning down some of the graphic quality, gameplay on older devices could get to be pretty choppy at best.

We're continuing to work on getting the game running better and better on all supported devices, but this is is really early in the game's lifecycle, so we expect to work on this quite a bit going forward!
  • eXtripaeXtripa Posts: 3
    Some devices will see lower graphical fidelity in exchange for a smoother gameplay experience. This isn't exactly the most ideal situation, obviously, but without turning down some of the graphic quality, gameplay on older devices could get to be pretty choppy at best.

We're continuing to work on getting the game running better and better on all supported devices, but this is is really early in the game's lifecycle, so we expect to work on this quite a bit going forward!

Thanks Miike.
    The problem here, is that I have low graphics, but my gameplay experience is still bad.
    So, in exchange of a lower graphical fidelity, I have Lag. This isn't working as intended, I suppose?