Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who needs more of a buff

Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxShockwaves_jdjcjdjx Posts: 105
edited September 2017 in General Discussion

Who needs more of a buff 17 votes

Buff shockwave
64%
French_BakerLJW7621CandKaneJoker69FulMetalGrimlokNerguryGochaBROShadowind_Prime13Nick_80Drake6401Stealthmode 11 votes
Buff bludgeon
35%
MustangjonGunz0Promethium1IvanTyLlyod_skShockwaves_jdjcjdjx 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Buff shockwave
    I think shockwaves buff is a bit too weak
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    I don't think either of these guys needs a buff. They are the type of bots that require high Sig level before they can truly shine.

They seem underpowered at low levels because the percentages don't really trigger their abilities the way they should, or increase damage as you would expect.

Particularly bludgeon. If you've ever fought him in AM at high levels you know how hard he can hit, it's scary.

I supposed if I absolutely had to choose one to buff, it would be shockwave though.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Buff bludgeon
    Bludgeon has nothing compared to other warriors utility wise all others have ways to cancel evade but not poor old bludgeon
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Buff bludgeon
    Shockwave is better than Bludgeon if he has synergies with other Tech bots, plus if his undo ability level is high enough, he'll be pretty good for base defense and AM
  • Options
    How about neither and buff Hot Rod.

A warrior with no bleed is sad :(
  • Options
    Buff shockwave
    kelsus wrote: »
    How about neither and buff Hot Rod.

A warrior with no bleed is sad :(

Hot Rod in general just seems meh, I think he needs a complete overhaul like Mixmaster got.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    How about Ratchet? :#
  • Options
    Buff shockwave
    Shockwave needs it for sure. Bludegon is actually one of the best warriors in the game. He and Windblade pair well and can do some serious damage on critical hits. His ability to renew armor buffs in tank mode is really nice too. I have noticed that Bludgeon doesn't prevent evasion, but that's because he hits harder when they dodge. His ability adds a significant damage buff to his next critical hit if her misses a melee attack.

Shockwave has a good combat style but it takes a lot of skill just to get him on par. Hard to use powerhouses are fine to me but Shockwave is hard to use just to be average. His synergies are great but are only a good choice for story and special missions. Having 2 out of 3 tech bots is a risky choice.
  • Options
    Buff shockwave
    @JKL

Though it's true that Ratchet doesn't pack the same punch as many, he plays an expected role as a great support bot with some of the best outgoing synergies in the game. In short, he's a medic for himself and his team. I agree that it's wouldn't hurt to give him a few small touches though.