Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena 16th fight!!!

@Kabam Miike
Can you please tell us how the arena works?

zphfi5y9fdd7.png

Tagged:

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    from what I can tell, the new normal is 3000 PI or higher for fights 15-20. After fight 20, the PI limit decreases back to ~2200 PI or thereabouts for avoiding Hard match-ups.

That's just my frustrating observations though, not TFTF gospel.
  • I made a post about this and they closed it. They said they made no changes and it was just due to players upgrading their bots even though raising the pi required to continue to get easy matches after 15 is quite an obvious change. I've had to use 3500 until 17 and then 3300 plus has worked until 20 for me. After that it goes back to normal. Again they say they changed nothing but that's an obvious change.
  • it could have something to do with masteries raising p.i. for most players who have invested in them but that's just my best guess
  • the issue isn't what's causing it. It's the fact that we now have to wait until fight 20 for it to be how it used to. If we got past a 15 streak then what's the point of raising it to 20 rounds now.
  • Wow, nice fight!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited September 2017
    The problem is now players have teams as high as Optimus teams , you still don't get Optimus past 15 it's just your drawing higher player teams

In past we didn't have teams of r4 on players now we do
  • I just feel like we should be getting tougher players before streak 15 if that's the case then. Doesn't make sense to extend it to streak 20
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    from what I can tell, the new normal is 3000 PI or higher for fights 15-20.
    20qqh47x9tx5.jpg
    Guess I'm skipping this one altogether.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    erm3fm8d0a1p.jpg
    Now the theory is confirmed. Double 11 sale really gives a boost to the infinite streak. :'(
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Nah man you got that
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    it's the total PI of your bots have to be above 3k PI before streak 20.

then past streak 20 around 2.2k PI.
  • I had a 3300 team at match 18 come up with the rank 5 motormaster sgt slaughter team. I’ve had no issues since raising my team to over 3500.

As others said with the influx of t2a and t3c deal players teams will rival or pass the megatron/op teams. So expect to not get freebies past 15.

Alternatively just keep your 2* and level them up. I can get to 13 win streak by using 1* and 2*. Arena isn’t dead you just have to practice.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Here guys... I found this gif, which should explain the arena matchup system to you. Hopefully this clears up some of the misinformation regarding infinite streaks:

jch5d01cbd41.gif
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited November 2017
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    Can you please tell us how the arena works?

zphfi5y9fdd7.png

Lol when i first saw you had 271000 points i was like "how did you get that much" and then i realized oh i was just hallucinating. My brain was telling me that it was normal to get 20000 points not 200000 points. And also 200000 points is pretty easy to get
  • Fight 16-20 needs max 3* for easy matchup. 21 on you can use 3/30 3* guys for easy match. Also I could swear if you mix maxed with 3/30 at any point you get a death squad for some reason... although that may have been in the 16-20 mini gauntlet (I'm not sure I never mixed anybody at any point ever again lol).
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    This is who it works for me:

Use 4K team from fight 16-20 even if you have to use 3/30 3*.

For fight 21 use 2.6K team.

w7ttdyuyxy03.png
    x5gnlvzibti5.png
    cvk6tj1xh2uh.png
    p1a3h8yf4681.png
    xzb3ybeg0d6m.png
    jba3udczh702.png

• Just fight until x3, then fight good bots until streak 7-9, then sandbag until 15-16, then don’t useanything under 3* 3/30.
    If you don’t like that plan, go ahead and use all your bots every round. You’ll get higher scores, but it’ll take yours entire life
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Just an FYI, I just had a hard opponent show up for me at fight #28. It was as per usual until that point. I had a team of little over 2900 at fight #28 and it gave me a hard opponent of all bots over 3200.
  • Just ran into this at #17. My team was 1 2/20 4* and 2 3/30 3*s (all dupes), total pi 3600+. This has never happened before.The influx of ranking materials is showing its effects.
    I hope this new availability of t2a and t3 is part of something bigger than the devs just giving in to all the complaining