Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AMs, What is the point of starting with 3 fuel?

What is the point of that? How, in any way, shape or form does starting out with 3 fuel when you have 5 before you start enhance the gameplay experience?
Tagged:

Comments

• Showing you 5 is a visual glitch. It is a long known issue that ranks pretty low on their list as they have much, much bigger bugs to fix.

As for starting at 3, it is so those who can't immediately get in aren't immediately capped and unable to gain energy. Starting at 3 allows those that come in a little late to catch up and help contribute.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Showing you 5 is a visual glitch. It is a long known issue that ranks pretty low on their list as they have much, much bigger bugs to fix.

As for starting at 3, it is so those who can't immediately get in aren't immediately capped and unable to gain energy. Starting at 3 allows those that come in a little late to catch up and help contribute.

How is that a "glitch"? Our maximum AM energy is 5, and we enter the AM with that maximum number. Unless you are saying that the maximum should be 3, but then that would make AM quite unattainable for people with a real life.

Stop defending every weird idea of Kabam as a glitch... Kabam rob everyone who enters the AM early, that's it.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    He's not defending kabam, it's been stated you start with 3 showing 5 is visual glitch and he gave all legitimate reasons why. Mcoc for 3 years has done exact same in war and missions
  • It is a visual bug, if you want 5 at the start, just begin your AM and wait 2 hours before you go in, then you'll be 5/5, either way you'll still be on track with the mission.
    If I had waited for 5 hours before the AM starts, why would I be penalised by having 2 of them taken away from me when I starts AM? Aren't the maximum 5?

That's exactly the issue which the OP was talking about and you guys are blinded on how this effectively takes away 2 hours of wait time.

Unless you are saying if my AM energy always starts at 3, even when I have zero AM energy before the new AM starts
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    It is a visual bug, if you want 5 at the start, just begin your AM and wait 2 hours before you go in, then you'll be 5/5, either way you'll still be on track with the mission.

Your reply just confirmed that Kabam rob early entrants 2 hours of wait time, why would I need to wait for another 2 hours just to have the 2 energy which I already had waited for to "fill up" again?

As I said in my post before this, if I have zero AM energy and Kabam gives me 3 when I enter, I can agree that this is their way of making sure everyone has the same head-start, otherwise it is just robbing early entrants 2 hours of wait time.
  • Kruga wrote: »
    Unless you are saying if my AM energy always starts at 3, even when I have zero AM energy before the new AM starts

That's exactly what we are saying. You always start with 3 energy despite it showing you with 5. This means that if you just finish previous days AM with zero energy, you are brought to 3 for the new AM day. This is so that those late to the party are not losing energy and those ready to go have 3 moves to get started.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited September 2017
    "Jscrilla wrote: »
    common sense.

y2ygg7fbfck9.png
  • Thanks Max and agreed
    edited September 2017
    Missed the answer... ignore.
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    That's exactly what we are saying. You always start with 3 energy despite it showing you with 5. This means that if you just finish previous days AM with zero energy, you are brought to 3 for the new AM day. This is so that those late to the party are not losing energy and those ready to go have 3 moves to get started.

Hmm... seems to remember one of my mate can't move after he joined new AM because he is out of energy.

Time to check it out myself.

• Hey guys, going to close this thread because there is currently a discussion on this topic already. You can see Kabam Miike's response by clicking here.
This discussion has been closed.