Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Detailed Character Suggestions

Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Felt like jabbering so I have some ideas for future characters. Instead of the blatant character name kind of suggestions, I figured I would add some detail. If Kabam devs see this and implement them into the game, that would be fantastic. More realistically however, this is me stating my ideas and wait and see how close I get to the game versions when the time comes.

G1 is stated here in reference to Combiner Wars version.

#1 G1 Megatron: Brawler
This one is inevitable to occur down the road, but here's my take on the character. Suitable to his personality, Megatron would be a fitting Brawler. I could see him running a very similar synergy as the MV Megatron, and instead being linked to Shockwave, Soundwave, and Starscream.
Though he starts with a generally low attack stat, Megatron's primary trait could be attack buffs obtained by both taking and dealing damage to his opponent. These buffs are preserved by hitting heavy and special attacks. Buffs stack and each last 8 seconds a piece. This strategy would revolve around continuous exchange of damage to maintain as many stacks as possible. Countering Megatron would of course be the opposite, and take a few dodge runs to let this tempered tyrant cool off.

#2 G1 Wheeljack: Tech
As much as I liked the TF Primer version of this character, Wheeljack is a tech-head by nature. What better way to demonstrate that knowledge that to scatter his enemy's power bar while tending to his own? Wheeljack would make a neat power manipulator, applying both buffs and debuffs in it's regards. His attack stat would be rather low, but this is made up by his ability to dominate the special attack contest.
This strategy would spell disaster for Demo bots and some tech. Countering him would be done easily with Scouts as they often go for the first tier special attack, and Brawlers since their basic attacks still hit hard.

#3 MV Lockdown: Technician
I'm not too big on this guy, but he was a pretty cool villain on Movie verse standards. Seems to be well liked by fans as well, so I'm sure many would be happy to see him. Like many characters, Lockdown would have at least one 'play on words' ability. This time being Power Lock for his awakened ability. Each critical hit carries a chance to apply Power Lock to the target. leveling the ability increases both chance and duration of the debuff. He would need something to go along with his standard traits but, I'm not all too sure of what.

That's all I have as far as detailed characters go. I don't know Beast wars very well, which is why I don't have any suggestions from that continuity. Not sure how he would be used but, Warpath would also be a neat character.

Anyway, do you guys have any detailed ideas for characters?
Tagged:

Comments

• Wheel jack is one of my favourite he is having all qualities
    1. He fights like warrior
    2. He has a creative ideas like tactician
    3. He knows facts to hack and use warship like truly a tech bot
    4. And good attacks like demolition

He is very good bot........and I really want it to be in game
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Optimus Primal(Short):
    - Beast mode: Gains permanent melee and crit damage buffs
    All crit attacks inflict bleed
    Robot mode: Gains permanent armor buff
    - Medium combo ender: 20% chance to inflict a 4- second power lock
    Crit attacks: 75% chance to steal opponent's health (repair, yay!)
    Changes mode by using heavy attack OR change to Beast mode after getting strucked 5 times, change to Robot mode after blocking 5 attacks

Signature ability: Still working on that
    Synergies:
    - Waspinator/BW Megatron/Scorponok(IF he's gonna be BW version): Enemies
    - Cheetor/Rhinox: Maximals: All Maximals gain 15% increased special attack damage
    - Optimus Prime: Predecessor
  • Hey there Commanders! We currently have a thread up meant for bot suggestions here. Since we already have a thread open on this topic, I'll close this one down. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to ask over on the thread linked above! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.