Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

99 Starscream Raids To Go?!

Ok, I'm breaking my refusal to do raids to get the 3* Starscream (I already have a 3* Starscream, but awakening his power is the plan). I just got 100 "Starscream Chips". Only 99 more raids to do?! Am I missing something? Is there any way at all to get more than 100 of those per raid? With 99 raids to go over the next 6 days, that comes out to close to 20 raids per day or about 5 hours of my time each of those days!!

Is there any way at all to speed this up (and I don't mean dropping energon for more raids faster)? Any way to get more than 100 chips at a time so I can do fewer raids? Starscream is one of my absolute favorites (and the first G1 toy I got when I was a kid), so I'm willing to put some time and effort into this, but 99 more raids seems like some serious overkill to me.

Comments

• Options
    As you raise your medal count, the amount of chips earned will slightly increase.
    Slightly, as in +10 chips/raid for each 300ish medals
  • Options
    I was getting 120 Chips per raid but my medal count has dropped so now I'm only getting 110 but it's possible to get more chips if you can raise your medal count.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'm not bothering with getting the 3*, so I guess you could say... I got 99 problems, but Starscream ain't one
  • Options
    My medal count is slightly and consistently just over 1200, but I've only gotten exactly 100 chips per successful raid.
  • Options
    1300 is the breakpoint for 110 character chips.
  • Options
    Where were you during the Shockwave event? This is old news.

I'm going for it but only because raids in general give some good rewards. I actually beat it with 3 days to spare last time and I had the same rate as you do then. Now with this hurricane spree knocking my power out, my chances are significantly decreased.

You get 110 chips at 1300 medals and I assume 1500 gets 120.
  • Options
    I already have a 2* Shockwave and while he's kind of fun to play, I just don't really care about him enough to want the 3*. Starscream is a different thing entirely though, as I explained above, but having a family, a life and a hostile ex-wife doesn't leave a lot of time for this and needing 4-6 hours a day for 4-6 days (without buying energon to get more tickets) is almost impossible to get. Hence, my asking if there was something I was maybe overlooking or not thinking of that could make the process easier and/or quicker.

I'm a little more than a "casual" player, but hardcore multiple hours a day puts a strain on other things going on in real life.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2017
    Let's say you need around 96 raids to win in 6 days, that's 16 per day. In addition to the normal recharging speed, you pay for 6 tickets to save your time, that's 60 energon per day, 360 in total. Sure, you may lose, and you may want to find new opponents when the proposed one is too hard. All in all, it is expected that you pay about 500 energon (about 3 Usurper Crystals) to get a 3* Starscream. Although I don't intent to do this, it's not that expensive, especially for those who want a dupe.
  • Options
    Don't do that, bro! It's nearly impossible for all players, so the best solution is:
    #BringBackFeaturedCrystalsOnRaidStore