Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The IronHide Gambit - My Ultimate Goal at a Dupe 3* IronHide

Comments

• AGBanditAGBandit Posts: 113
    ...And if all of "this" leads to someone letting me into an active Alliance... which leads to getting my 3* IH... you'll be proven wrong.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I have no doubt you will eventually get a duped 3* IH. You’ll get it the same way eveyone else does though and I sincerely hope you do.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    @AGBandit New Genesis is looking for some active players to help us run AMs, if you're still interested.
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I have no doubt you will eventually get a duped 3* IH. You’ll get it the same way eveyone else does though and I sincerely hope you do.

Yet 150 days... It's safe to say it'll take nothing short of a Gambit to help out a Cursed player. ;)

@CandKane.... Thanks, I'll look into them today!
    Day 163 - Nothing new to report other than my callout of a particular accusation I had received. Thanks CandKane for inviting me to New Genesis, sorry it took so long to accept, I had to leave a few friends behind on good terms. Should 2 more slots open up, I'd love to bring them aboard with me... they're very active and dependable. Now that I made this move... on to the Gambit! (20) 3* Bots collected and not a single Iron Hide in sight... December 25th fast approaches!
    Day 170 - 16 Crystals to open... 15 Days until my prediction comes true. New Clan, new strategies, new hope... Same old Kabam sticking it to me.
  • Shadowind_Prime13Shadowind_Prime13 Posts: 250
    edited December 2017
    Yeah Kabam is kinda a fair guy, they won't give you mercy by making huge thread and vlogs.
    So good day, and this thread is totally RNG
    And don't call it Clan, you make this game smells like COC
    You JUST need a luck, I yesterday got myself a 3* Ramjet, will awaken him at the end of the month
    Keep up the good luck if you have, this thread is one of the largest in the forums
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    In before you switch from duping a 3* to a 4*. B)
  • RNJesus isn't really on your side.
    @Shadowind_Prime13 - My apologies... I meant no disrespect to my Alliance. You can tell how much I'm more in my element with 1st person shooters choosing the "clan" terminology... but I wouldn't call this game a cock.

@KillMasterC - IF you'd read or watched any of my previous posts and/or vids, you'd tell how much that statement personally hurt. That's like assuming I'd start crying for a Lamborghini once obtaining a Corvette.
    News flash. It's ALWAYS been about the Corvette. Always has been, always will be.

And once I get that Corvette, I'll be riding around in style for everyone to see... into the sunset.

@Booster_Blue - Yeah it appears no power in Heaven can help me now. Hell hath no fury like Kabam scorned.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    this is hillarious
    edited December 2017
    I don't mean to offend you but it's been several months into the game since I saw the post. At the moment you posted this, I had zero 4*'s and frankly shared your frustration. Now I have eleven 4*'s, 4 of which duped. F2P all the time. In fact I prayed each time until I duped that 3* IH. Now he's idle most of the time.

What I want to say is just ... it's time to move on. I didn't check all the clips but... didn't you get a single 4* in between?
    Only 2 non duped. This game doesn't like me.
    6dsnic1lor6d.jpg
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    edited December 2017
    v3fgxcd7tg3p.png
    Embrace the ironhides lol
    If it's going to take me until LVL 46 to make this happen too... then Christmas 2018 here we come!
    I'd say when you spend more time in the game, getting to level 46 can be done very quickly. Grinding in Arena is a good start.
  • @AGBandit I just duped my 3* IH tonight. Pray harder to RNJesus and have faith the size of an energon cube and you too can dupe an IH.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    i feel your pain! i can't get a 3star harm accelerator, i've opened countless crystals since mods came out in the first place i have all the rest duped many tiems... its crazy :)
    Duped... sigh*

I can't even get a single 3* IH in the first place...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I just duped my Ironhide for the third time today, better luck next time and keep making those vids and maybe some kind of grand-crystal opening special for the holiday season
  • AGBandit wrote: »
    Duped... sigh*

I can't even get a single 3* IH in the first place...

RNJesus finds your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    I'm in the same boat with 3* og prime and mirage lol. I've played this game for ages and still haven't pulled 3* og prime and mirage
    6dsnic1lor6d.jpg

If this is the only 4* you have managed to get in close to 6 month, I kind of have to agree with others, that you are simply not active. During that period you could farm a 4* with hard effort Weekly and every second week with very little activity at one point from arena. So unless you kept score of how many crystals you actually opened, this makes no sense. But 2x4-Stars in 6 months and you can not possibly be a daily player as you claim, or all you do is login for the calendar-reward.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Danhansen wrote: »
    AGBandit wrote: »
    6dsnic1lor6d.jpg

If this is the only 4* you have managed to get in close to 6 month, I kind of have to agree with others, that you are simply not active. During that period you could farm a 4* with hard effort Weekly and every second week with very little activity at one point from arena. So unless you kept score of how many crystals you actually opened, this makes no sense. But 2x4-Stars in 6 months and you can not possibly be a daily player as you claim, or all you do is login for the calendar-reward.

All other criticisms aside...

There is no good reason not to be ranking up your 4* bots to r3, if those are your only two.

Sure, they aren't the greatest, but r3 bots will help you finish more content which in turn will get you more resources and chances at getting your IH.

I understand you dislike G1 bots, but you are doing yourself a huge disservice by not utilizing what you've got in your roster.

They are a means to an end. Get on it!
    So I'm curious. After 6 months of DAILY play... at what LVL SHOULD I be at? 47? 57? I think 37 is nothing to sneeze at. What's in my roster is NOT proof of my daily activity, but a testament to how much I get shafted in the crystal pulls. So much so, AGBandit is now synonymous with unluckiest member here.

And btw, not pulling enough 4* shards (currently only have 693/2,000) has more to do with skill and acumen of this game... NOT hours logged in.

As for maxing out my 2 lone 4*s, that goes against MY two good reasons for playing this game in the first place 1)Fun 2) 3* IronHide. Maxing those 4*s out would eat ALL of my ore leaving me with weak 3*s that I'm currently having fun with.... thus changing my top priority.... not a compromise I'm willing to make.
    As for maxing out my 2 lone 4*s, that goes against MY two good reasons for playing this game in the first place 1)Fun 2) 3* IronHide. Maxing those 4*s out would eat ALL of my ore leaving me with weak 3*s that I'm currently having fun with.... thus changing my top priority.... not a compromise I'm willing to make.

1) you can't maxed out 4* yet without finishing ROK or spending.
    2) ranking up 4* to Rank 2 actually use less ore than taking 3* to max rank 4.
    ^^^Did not know this! Good to know if so... Thanks!^^^
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    As to what level you should be? Whatever you want. I played daily for about as long as you and look where that got me! 3* IH would be nice Christmas gift to you :)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    So I'm curious. After 6 months of DAILY play... at what LVL SHOULD I be at? 47? 57? I think 37 is nothing to sneeze at. What's in my roster is NOT proof of my daily activity, but a testament to how much I get shafted in the crystal pulls. So much so, AGBandit is now synonymous with unluckiest member here.

And btw, not pulling enough 4* shards (currently only have 693/2,000) has more to do with skill and acumen of this game... NOT hours logged in.

This is my point exactly...

Whether you know it or not, by refusing to rank up your 4* bots you are having less fun by forcing yourself to be stuck in the same place with no progression. You'll never have the ability to conquer the content that will easily refill the resources you used to rank them and much, much more.

With no progression, you are making it more difficult to get yourself your 3* IH.

But hey, it's your account. Do what you want, just trying to give you some veteran advice to help you attain your goal.

I didn't like my first two 4* bots either, but I knew I could use them towards getting what I wanted.

Not everyone posting on this thread is being a douche, lol.
  • DanhansenDanhansen Posts: 47
    edited December 2017

No, you are simply not playing enough. You might have logged in and played a little each day but looking at your stats you are playing what amounts to 4 arena-rounds each day (you have an average of 12,2 arena-fights won Per day, if you divide your victories with 180 days, , which means 6 rounds if you sandbag), the same goes for just about every one of your stats, you are simply not playing enough for you to think it is weird you still have not gotten 3* ironhide.
    So, no, you are not playing enough to complain that you are not getting a 3* Iron Hide. How far are you in missions, spotlight etc. You refuse to rank up the bots you actually have avialable, preventing you to get more material and bots and finish the parts that will give you more and a bigger chance.

And furthermore, less than 1 single raid attack Per day, daily missions 44 lol, come on

h3nptimjhx07.jpeg