Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Rodimus prime

Pinkslayer117Pinkslayer117 Posts: 6
edited September 2017 in General Discussion

Rodimus prime 46 votes

Yes!
84%
French_BakerCandKaneJoker69BeastdadGunz0Promethium1Chuck_CanuckShadowind_Prime13Raptor22SonerbabaDown_UnderDrShotgunDrake6401Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxPinkslayer117LanceAnakinPrimeJmdTracked_SignalNemesisUnknown 39 votes
No
15%
ManthroBlogZmogisInsanecloudsholmdBaRdYaAmNHijacker2531Primerprime5 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    If there's going to be a Galvatron released, why not a Rodimus Prime to go with it? I'm not crazy about Rodimus Prime myself, but it could make for an interesting set of special missions to introduce them both.

Or just a G1 Hot Rod and Megatron with a cumulative chance to turn into Rodimus Prime and Megatron with each rank up, or they could upgrade into them via an awakened special ability. Kind of a new mechanic for the game, but that would actually be pretty cool to see them upgrade like they did in the original movie.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes!
    Looks like G1 Rodimus is coming now buddy
    8xjyynydnbqi.png
    So exciting 😁 Miike did say no new bots at this time when Generic Chips came out
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited February 2019
    Rodimus Prime:
    class: Demo.
    Signature Ability: kill Unicron. Only awakened Rodimus can kill new AM's boss Unicron when the latter is at the final Immortal Stage.
    Synergy: (incoming) Collusion - Tactician Megatron - Rodimus kills Optimus Prime (Tactician) with one hit.

SP3: light our darkest hour.
    Rodimus opens the Matrix, stuns the opponent for 3 seconds and reduces their armor rating by 15% for 15 seconds.
    If one of his team mate is Optimus Prime, Rodimus' sp3 is locked because he doesn't have the Matrix.
  • Options
    No
    Hot Rod will NOT be forgiven for the most traumatic moment of our lives.
  • Options
    Yes!

Out of the way Hot Rod!

*Gunshots*
  • Options
    No

Out of the way Hot Rod!

*Gunshots*

Fall, FALL!!
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited February 2019
    Yes!

Out of the way Hot Rod!

*Gunshots*

Fall, FALL!!

*Optimus proceeds to fall*

*Megatron pushes Hot Rod out of the way. Hot Rud soils himself due to how bad he screwed up*

Megatron:
    I would have waited an eternity for this! It's over Prime.
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited February 2019
    No

Out of the way Hot Rod!

*Gunshots*

Fall, FALL!!

*Megatron pushes Hot Rod out of the way. Hot Rud soils himself due to how bad he screwed up*

Megatron:

"NEVER!"
    *YEETs Megs off a cliff*
    *Resumes the falling*

HR: Optimus.....forgive me
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yes!
    ved2lw1xmac9.jpeg
    Would love to see Rodimus Cron getting added so we can get a taste of Rodimus’ Void to his Sentry.
  • Options
    No
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    ved2lw1xmac9.jpeg
    Would love to see Rodimus Cron getting added so we can get a taste of Rodimus’ Void to his Sentry.

That would actually be more appropriate than Rodders. The story could go along the lines of Hot Rod landing on New Quintessa, and getting corrupted by the Titan Megatronus awakened.
  • Options
    Yes!
    ved2lw1xmac9.jpeg

That would actually be more appropriate than Rodders. The story could go along the lines of Hot Rod landing on New Quintessa, and getting corrupted by the Titan Megatronus awakened.

That’s what he gets for killing Optimus
  • Options
    Yes!
    @Gunz0
    You're back! And just in time for the restoration of Transformers Forged to Fight. Great to see you back in the Forums!
  • Options
    Yes!
    @Gunz0
    You're back! And just in time for the restoration of Transformers Forged to Fight. Great to see you back in the Forums!

Haha thanks. Now let's get this thread back on track before both of us get banned
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    No

Out of the way Hot Rod!

*Gunshots*

Fall, FALL!!

Megatron:

"NEVER!"
    *YEETs Megs off a cliff*
    *Resumes the falling*

HR: Optimus.....forgive me

OP: NO f*** you Hotrod *dies*
    Matrix: ARISE RODIMUS PRIME
    Hotrod Rodimus Prime: Hell yeah!
    OP's Ghost: WTF matrix
  • Options
    Yes!
    Aaaaannnd...this is how the thread turned into global chat 2.0
  • Options
    No
    ved2lw1xmac9.jpeg

I agree. But also here is a lil fact about rodimus thats not too well known, his full name is Rodimustashio Cron, he made evil goatees a thing. Lol.

5pgn3uygq6tv.jpg

Nope, that's just a Unicron thing. Have you seen the face hair on Scourge and Cyclonus?
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited February 2019
    No
    ved2lw1xmac9.jpeg

I agree. But also here is a lil fact about rodimus thats not too well known, his full name is Rodimustashio Cron, he made evil goatees a thing. Lol.

5pgn3uygq6tv.jpg

Nope, that's just a Unicron thing. Have you seen the face hair on Scourge and Cyclonus?

Unicron is less of Lord of Chaos and more of Lord of Biker Facial Hair
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    No
    Alpha trion though?

brylqrs7498h.gif