Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion: Make Commander level XP stats visible

I know that about a month or so ago I suggested adding health stats above the health bars to better track our progress when fighting an enemy. I'd like to see the same thing applied to our Commander levels, as the visual bar is not in the slightest accurate.

For example, I thought I would need an entire energy refill to move myself to the next level because visually it looked as if I still had some to ways to go on the XP level bar. I burned a refill, fought one bot, and then leveled up, wasting my energy refill. If I had actual numbers to look at to track my progress, I wouldn't have used the refill and instead just waited 10 minutes or so for energy to refill.

I'd like to believe that this is just simple oversight, and not what some will probably snidely suggest that it's Kabam's way of making us spend energon, but who knows. ;)

Comments

• Is been brought up before. They won't do it.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited September 2017
    Yes, I mentioned this around launch, it would be nice to know the exact number to plan out to get the most of the level up refill.

It's a small QoL change, but they all add up to an overall better, more intuitive user experience.