Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shockwave Synergy question

lam0bquhnhl1.png
How do we know that it's active during the fight? There's no icon or timer showing this is working, and how long at the start of the fight does it last? Is it only for the 1st hit, or until your opponent receives a certain amount of HP loss? Please clarify. Thanks.

Comments

• It lasts the whole fight and will say "Brain Gain" in orange at the start of each battle.
  • Thanks Drake, I honestly didn't notice that, I guess my thumb placement blocks that text, I couldn't see it, but kabam should really put like an icon under the HP bar to show us that's it's active, like the shockwave symbols or a just the plain tech symbol.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    While having an icon would be ideal, the problem I can see is the further along this game gets, you'll end up with 15 freakin icons cluttering your battle screen, lol.

I think perhaps a better way to show certain active passive buffs and synergies would be to have them listed in the pause screen.