Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Blitz timers are messed up making 7 day raid ascent impossible

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
So the raid ascent finishes in 2.5hrs and a raid blitz is about to start in 1.5hrs (1hr before the event ends).

This plus the other missing blitz is completely unfair and makes it impossible to complete all the milestones in either the 7 day event or this upcoming blitz.

This week is wasted, we can't hit top milestone or rank rewards and last week there was no event at all.

Please give some kind of concession for this, it's completely unfair.

Who is supposed to be checking these things and not doing their job properly :(

Comments

• Options
    This was a big setback for my alliance and i'm sure others. We ended Raid Ascent 4000 points short of rank rewards and the final milestone which would have been no problem had the Blitz started at the normal time. It sure seems like event timing has been haywire ever since we had the 2 7 day events pop up at the same time. Then we skipped an entire week of 7 day events only to lead us to this raid event with mismatched Blitz times. Can't say anyone in the alliance is very happy with how this has all panned out. Hope this update fixes these issues.
  • Options
    Based on Canuck's alliance position on the leaderboard it means only about 20 alliances managed to complete the milestones. This is dramatically lower than usual.

I know Kabam rarely apologises and never gives compensation, but when things are this big and effect so many people, it would really go a long way to improving the relationship with the players.

Several members in my alliance want to quit because of increasing issues, this is another straw on the camels back, - which one will break it and make them quit, I don't know - but I think doing something to acknowledge and improve this situation would be very helpful and reduce some of the pressure.

It's not fair for players to be penalised for a mistake the game makers have made. It was very difficult to enjoy the event for thousands of alliances, tens of thousands of people.

At the very least we all deserve an apology.