Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Soundwaves' Microphone Cannon

I'm not sure I'm the only one to notice or if this was ever brought up, but why is his cannon on the wrong shoulder? Shouldn't it be on the right side? I know it's kind of a dumb question, but it just seems a bit off when the game model doesn't match the toy model. If it can be fixed then cool but I don't want it to break the game even more lol, at least if it's on the right side it won't cover most of his face during his victory pose.
8vek0bqretim.png

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Since we're also talking about his in-game model, would it kill you to make his eye visor red instead of that orangey-yellow color?
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    Since we're also talking about his in-game model, would it kill you to make his eye visor red instead of that orangey-yellow color?
    It seems that the visor is yellow because Hasbro made the Soundwave masterpiece TRU exclusive and Titans version more like the G1 toy than the cartoon version.
    Takara Tomy got the colors right, in game SW is a mixture of both versions colors and G1 with Titans
    bph3u88tbbaa.jpg
    Hasbro left Takara right