Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

iOS 11 - is Kabam compatible?

The subject says it all.
Tagged:

Comments

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    I was wondering that as well since it's coming out today.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I have the beta on my ipad and its worked fine so far but that is the beta so no telling
  • I've been using the Beta since Beta 1 came out, and updated to the live build a couple days ago (I think... It was just called iOS 11) and have had no problems at all!

That screen recording feature is really cool too!
    Updated to iOS 11...game runs hot, really fast and the frame rate is reduced to a near crawl.
  • Odie21 wrote: »
    Updated to iOS 11...game runs hot, really fast and the frame rate is reduced to a near crawl.

What device are you using, because a simple OS update shouldn't have that kind of effect, unless you're on an older device, and the OS is demanding more resources than are available.
    Odie21 wrote: »

What device are you using, because a simple OS update shouldn't have that kind of effect, unless you're on an older device, and the OS is demanding more resources than are available.

iPhone 7 Plus

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited September 2017
    that is why i don't simply update until I feel that Apple has got more stability patches in.. and also waits a while till everyone gives the green light to a current build. we're living in the age of Tim Cooks and not Steve Jobs.. in those days quality control from Apple is much better than what it is now.
  • I’m on iOS 11 beta as well, iPhone 7 Plus same as Odie21... my phone overheats like crazy too... to the extent I literally put my phone in the freezer or put an ice pack on it...