Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Left Hand Mode - Reduce Injury

As a man who enjoys playing this game everyday and knows that this is one of the most GRINDY (yes I made up that word) game there is, Kabam you should really introduce a left hand mode. I am sure I am not the only one who is starting to get a repetitive use injury in my right arm from tapping with my thumb a million times a day in the raid and alliance missions...and all other missions when your bots are not strong enough to auto battle.

Kabam this is something that is actually a NEED for the game. Kabam Mike a response would be highly welcomed. I would like to keep playing this game but if my arm is going to constantly be in pain thanks to all the grinding I am going to have to quit the game soon because my health is more important.
Tagged:

Comments

• Weirdly enough, my left thumb was having the same thing happen to it back when I was playing all the flipping time in a high(ish) level alliance. I cut my hours, went solo, thumb got to heal.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The other thing that would help, is giving the app gamepad support. Using a controller is way friendlier than swiping at high difficulties.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Adding gamepad compatibility also addresses this issue
  • Hey there!

Thanks for dropping the ideas! I can totally see wanting this to be a feature. I'll bring 'em up to our teams. :smile:
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    introduce autoplay in raids please so that we can rest our hands when vs an easy base.

yeah u gotta chill a bit instead of attempting everything 100% + going for top scorer , and use more of that autoplay whenever you can. Else will easily get repetitive stress injury (RSI).
  • Hey there!

Thanks for dropping the ideas! I can totally see wanting this to be a feature. I'll bring 'em up to our teams. :smile:

That would be wonderful my friend. I think, after doing research because I did not know there were game pads that could be bought, that adding game pad support is a must right along with my original idea.