Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

selling 4* bots outright - need those packages at the store

Since game was launched the only 4* (excluding crystals) that went on sale was MV1 package (just him.. without energon). Will such a similar package reappear at the shop? This time definitely many players will buy since they now have the materials required to level up 4*s to rank 3 (some even rank 4).

Hope you will consider selling such package again.. and make other bots appear such as 4* Rachet (top on my list), OG, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Windblade, Prowl, Bonecrusher, Drift etc. Better reap the players who are willing to buy these now before you release 5* bots.. as that will totally devalue 4*s. You can sell older 4* bots first if you're afraid it will ruin the value of the newer / featured bots.

Opening up 4*s + getting the bots we want takes a super long time and a hard gamble. Often times will get what we don't want or getting what we don't need currently. Kabam hope you will consider.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Depending on the price point, I would buy a 4* outright, especially if I could pick who I get. One of the biggest frustrations of pushing up the difficulty in alliance mission is that none of my 4* have good synergies with each other. Being able to get the specific bot I need would be nice.
    The price point is the difficult part. $100 is more than a lot of folk are willing to spend on an impulse buy. I recall the MV1 deal was $100 with 4* MV1 and 1/2 the materials to upgrade him to r2. Perhaps remove the upgrade items and sell for $50? That would still be expensive, but keeps the price low enough that more would do it if it's a bot they need.
  • Perhaps remove the upgrade items and sell for $50? That would still be expensive, but keeps the price low enough that more would do it if it's a bot they need.

If they removed the upgrade materials, then they would still charge $95.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    At that price, I would rather buy a physical toy.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Depending on the price point, I would buy a 4* outright, especially if I could pick who I get. One of the biggest frustrations of pushing up the difficulty in alliance mission is that none of my 4* have good synergies with each other. Being able to get the specific bot I need would be nice.
    The price point is the difficult part. $100 is more than a lot of folk are willing to spend on an impulse buy. I recall the MV1 deal was $100 with 4* MV1 and 1/2 the materials to upgrade him to r2. Perhaps remove the upgrade items and sell for $50? That would still be expensive, but keeps the price low enough that more would do it if it's a bot they need.

I agree as well... remove all the upgrade materials and just sell the 4* bot.

If you wanna put in upgrade mats then at least put in a T3 spark and nothing else. A USD 75 price point will be more fitting instead of 100.
    edited September 2017
    woo224 wrote: »
    At that price, I would rather buy a physical toy.

Transformers toys (original ones) aren't cheap to begin with.. I did collect some myself. The bigger, nicer, or rare ones costs around USD 50-100. And the longer you keep them the higher in value they will go due to a large collector fanbase, especially if they are in mint condition.
    I'm an adult and much less interest in toys where one just buys them and put them on display.
    This game is much more fun.. i play it everyday and able to tinker with my favorite transformers in game.. so there's the value proposition.