Technical Issues for Forums

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the Transformers: Forged to Fight Forums. Much like the game itself, these forums are still in Beta. If you come across any bugs or issues in the forums, please report them in this thread here so that we can address them as soon as possible.

Thank you all!

Comments

• SunburnerSunburner Posts: 11
    edited February 5
    Bug 1 - Game occasionally crashes (more than uncommon) when entering Solo mission instance when going into battle match with npc opponent - specific to retina iPad mini 128gb ME856/CA iOS 10.2.1 (14D27)

Bug 2 - iPhone 6S 64gb iOS 10.2.1 - first encounter - event arena 3 star match [prime] (after playing 2 series of matches) entering the 3rd series instantly lost, never even chose the opponent or matched the bots.

Bug 3 - occasional frame rate jump lag / processing glitch during fight (I'm considering this beta work in progress stuff.

Bug 4 - screen blips for split second in screen loading or switching with full screen of white text on black, I don't think it was intentional.

All on wifi router (Apple extreme) via iOS 10.2.1 either iPad or iPhone as stated. Not experienced on Rogers cell network as of yet
  • It does not seem you can clear the notifications you have seen from the little drop down in the top of the screen:

3khWwlE.png
  • I can't create an allaince. I have also checked and made sure it's not copying anybody's and I'm also a high enough levers to make one. I have enough money to as well. It just won't let me :(
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 5
    edited April 12
    Wrong post...
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 120
    From yesterday whenever i tried to post any suggestions or thread,it says post has been submit to approved is it a bug or it become necessary that post will approved first?