Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Some type of gold realm.

Hey mike,

Can you talk to the game team about adding some sort of gold event. Specifically designed to earn gold. With AM and bots and donations etc. gold is just so hard to come by. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    3fbb34kyzo33.jpg

Yesssch!
  • Options
    Just increase the gold cap from Arena Crystals so they give between 5000~10000 gold. Problem solved, no campaign design needed, just tuning two numbers.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited September 2017
    I donate around 200,000 + every week just to keep AM alive.

Time for Kabam to do something before players leave due to the gold grind and everything else.. 4* shards grind being one of them + keep getting what we don't want.

Since the mastery update majority of alliances keep pushing for harder difficulty every week.. this means we need top notch 4*s asap ... and that requires a lot of gold to level up.. if you're using 3*s means u need to lvl up many 2*s to forge those 3* to forge level 100 = requires a lot of GOLD as well.

Reducing costs of starting an AM will help greatly too.. alliances either need to spam potions / have great teams and BGs to finish an AM anyway so I don't get why it's so super expensive to start an Alliance Mission. It's just discouraging players to attempt harder difficulty AM.

Leveling up 1,2 and 3* bots are also insanely expensive. They should be cheaper by now. 4* I get why it's expensive but the rest shouldn't be.

@Kabam Miike another thread on difficulty of earning gold.
  • Options
    Yes more gold please... doesn’t make sense that gold rewards from AM can’t even pay for next AM... I am literally down to single digit amount of gold after I upgrade my bots... I have to sell basic ore for gold. I don’t move bots on base just so they can concentrate on earning gold.
  • Options
    Yeah a gold type of event like maybe even something with raids or arenas where you get a lot of gold.