Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

iOS 11

I’m having issues. I updated yesterday to the new iOS and the game has gone bad. I lost all of my bots in alliance missions while loading for the fight. I’m also trying the first knight challenge and it’s doing the same thing. I’m losing fights without throwing a punch. It looks like it is going to load and freezes and I lose the fight. Please help!!!!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    What phone are you using because I’ve not had any such scenarios on 7 plus with iOS 11
  • Nor Have I On 6s with iOS 11
  • I’m using 6 plus, and also my iPad mini 3
  • Seit iOS 11 hängt sich das Game bei jedem entgegnet auf es geht nix man kann keine Mission abschließen
  • iOS 11 is a pretty big update. Im having problems with other apps because of it as well
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    I downgraded back to 10.3.3. I couldn't play more 10 minutes without my phone overheating and slowing my frame rate to a crawl on iOS 11.

iPhone 7 Plus
  • sc00b3sc00b3 Posts: 33
    edited September 2017
    @Yellowjacket1994, I bet it’s due to the model of your phone. There is a rumor going around with select models slowing down significantly and also draining battery life in iOS11.
    Best to downgrade and/or try and limit background processes and disk space usage.

On a separate note, on iPhone 8 with ios11 I get black blobs instead of character models (but they already know about that)!
  • ComieComie Posts: 12
    iOS 11, IPhone 8+.

Couldn’t finish the knight crystal raids nor can I play any of the challenges due to bug. Missed out on a lot due to it.
    vhylqk3rr4ac.png
    dio1fccvsy3q.png
    ch4k4x12aqf6.png
    edmmkqa188vs.png
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited September 2017
    lesson: dont simply upgrade to the latest iOS till it is proven to be stable.
    Steve Jobs is gone, hence quality control at Apple has went downhill as well.
  • @d
    Davien wrote: »
    lesson: dont simply upgrade to the latest iOS till it is proven to be stable.
    Steve Jobs is gone, hence quality control at Apple has went downhill as well.

I have the new iOS (and iPhone 8). Absolutely everything else is working just fine and this game isn’t. That’s not an iOS problem.
  • ComieComie Posts: 12
    I have uninstalled the game twice to see if a fresh install would fix the issue.

Any word from the mods about this issue?
  • Hey Everybody,

We know that there have been some issues reported with blacked out or weird assets on some iOS devices lately, and we are working on a fix. We don't have an ETA at this time, but are aware of the situation and are working on it!

Thank you for your patience!