Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 3.1.4 Issues Thread

2»

Comments

• So mad, so mad ,so mad so mad, somadsomadsomad!
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I used to face shutdowns during arena,raid & story mode, but after the last upgrade all the above becomes twice worse & for the first time I am facing shutdowns @ AM, yesterday I crashed twice against the same bot.
    So please no more updates.
    iPhone 6 / IOS 10.3.1
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited October 2017
    and i just crashed in raid sigh
    edit noticed the game not just lags but also randomly speeds up too before crashing
  • My calendar reward megatron has disappeared from roster today, I checked in yesterday and was rewarded him then shut the game down and went to bed then today he isn’t there, what gives? iPhone 7 ios11 latest version of game
  • Where's the help?
  • Ok, so i was raiding, and it went to the screen where you choose your bots. I noticed:
    1) It didnt show either bot’s stats
    AND
    2) It wouldnt let me manually choose which bot to use for the fight
    Check it. clyhrtg3a604.png
    iOS 11, game v3.1.4
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Ok, so i was raiding, and it went to the screen where you choose your bots. I noticed:
    1) It didnt show either bot’s stats
    AND
    2) It wouldnt let me manually choose which bot to use for the fight
    Check it. clyhrtg3a604.png
    iOS 11, game v3.1.4

This happens to me on a regular basis as well. I have to restart the app to get it to work properly. Super annoying!
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    happened to me a few times yesterday. thought i could back out of the fight and reselect but ended up restarting the game.
  • On story mode or Special Mission, it just consistently crash on every 3rd fight.
  • GAMMABOMB wrote: »
    My calendar reward megatron has disappeared from roster today, I checked in yesterday and was rewarded him then shut the game down and went to bed then today he isn’t there, what gives? iPhone 7 ios11 latest version of game

I just plain never got I believe it was hot rod (or drift, whichever was a reward or two prior to megatron, pretty sure it was hot rod). I've missed logging in like one day since I downloaded (and that was before calendar rewards :P) I noticed this at work and never got around to complaining later/checking to make sure you are supposed to be able to dupe from calendar rewards and then complaining, then duped both through draws afterwards anyway so I cared less. Anyway, I can add a second case to confirm things can go wrong with the bot calendar reward.
  • Game gets stuck in daily mission today warrior one
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    This update causes crazy battery drain and overheating....

iOS 10.3.3 iPhone 7
  • This is so fun [^_^]
    w390n2y521ah.png
    j2lct1l8k30p.png
  • This is getting super annoyingcrf8bkytgiy4.png
    ri4wl4or2m7m.png
    And check it out!! Its Bludcrushercade!!
    858s8mw1o4dq.png
    Plz fix this asap
  • Looks like i have some spectators :)cxuio0e7rhb5.png
  • The new version is ridiculously filled with bugs. I can't even navigate through homescreen without it crashing. If I try to go between fights both.. So on it just stops loading and need to restart, so frustrating....
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    near constant crashing on iphone6.. game is quickly becoming unplayable.

Load game, start a raid, realise bots are in spotlight so don't choose a raid team, go to spotlight, do one battle to complete the spotlight, go back to raid select team and crash.

Reload game, continue raid, do a second raid, crash on load during a fight, lose health.

Reload game, continue raid, do a third raid, crash on loading during a fight, lose health.

Reload game, continue raid. Finish raid, go to spotlight, crash on team select.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    I crashed twelve times in am today, hp penalty every time. Nexus 6. I did just update so hopefully it's better tomorrow. It'll be Android 7.1.1
  • Id like to introduce to you…
    ULTRASWIPE vs MIRAGE PRIMEj8vcbkdvedpt.png
  • Iphone 5 SE
    iOS 11
    Game v3.1.4
  • Whoa… never knew OG Optimus had a twin bro ;):)66kgltd0u7og.png
  • Oh no… saw this in story mission…531sh1p6b4ps.png
    Its spreading!!
  • Cb350zCb350z Posts: 2
    9asedwp2xqdh.png
    [img]https://us.v-cdn.net/6029593/uploads/editor/jo/e7opchmeamhn.png[ /img] Experiencing similar “shadow bot” issues as others describing above. Have completely shut down the app, deleted and downloaded again, but no effect. Playing on brand new iPhone8+ on newest iOS update (11.0.3) Thank you for your time and consideration.[/img]
  • Whoa i never seen some of this stuff happening jesus how many issues are there on top of the ones i have
  • I will be guinea pig for any bug fixes y'all are working on
  • I will be guinea pig for any bug fixes y'all are working on

I’ll second that. I’d love this game to work. There is so much potential, but man, this game sucks in terms of how it works. So many bugs and glitches. I’d love to help out besides contacting customer service once a day and filling out about 4 reports a day on crashes, etc.