Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatrons regen in Special Missions

Megatron repeatedly regenerates with his "All Hail Megatron" ability in the special missions. There should be a cap to the amoumt of times he can regen with that ability. So far he has done it over 20x in my game and its ridiculously overpowered. Can someone from the team look into this?

Comments

• He regenerates once per fight. If he is regenerating more than once per fight put in a support ticket.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    If you die he will regen again just like he did in am just like mv1 ability activates wasp etc
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Actually toth beat it already, I haven’t seen him regen more than once per fight either, unless your shooting him in the range mod
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited September 2017
    Take a video of it. Very possible it's a bug. There was that Waspinator who wouldn't die before.

I didn't see anything like what you described. He just regens once as expected.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    edited September 2017
    A fair amount of people have gotten through it so far. But yeah turning the game/phone off an on again, usually is my quick fix to most things. If it's still happening due to MT being low hp you can save l3 and hit him with around 15 to 12% and he'll never regen. Has to be a hard hitting sp3 though.