Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Off Topics: Which Screen Recorder That You Guys Use?

Hey, guys! It's a little off topics...
I really like my fighting style and I'm dreaming to record it so I can share to my fellow friends.
So...which screen or game recorder that you guys use (if you guys doing that of course) I'm playing on iPad Mini 4 so if you guys want to give me a suggestion I will try to download it.
Thank you guys!

Comments

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    I don't know if the iPad has this in iOS 11 but for the iPhones, it has a screen recorder built in to the OS.

I downgraded though back to 10.3.3 because I couldn't play longer than 10 minutes on iOS without it overheating and slowing the game to a crawl.
  • Topic Should not plural in this use it should simply be topic
  • iOS has a built in screen recorder
  • I mean iOS 11
    julius wrote: »
    iOS has a built in screen recorder

• Reflector 2 is great for it. Uses wifi to your PC and to a point you can even cast it to your screen and play it watching your monitor.
  • If I update to iOS 11 will there will be a screen recorder for iPad?
    If no, is there any screen recorder that can be used without PC?
  • If I update to iOS 11 will there will be a screen recorder for iPad?
    If no, is there any screen recorder that can be used without PC?

iOS 11 has a built in screen recorded that you can access from your Control Panel. I've been using it a lot and really like it!
  • iOS has a built in screen recorder??!!?? WHERE IS IT????!!!!!????
  • iOS has a built in screen recorder??!!?? WHERE IS IT????!!!!!????

Nvm i figured it out :D
  • I have figured it out too
    But I can't upload it on social media, they say the video is not supported.

Anyone can help me?
  • So anyone have the same problem with me? Can't upload the recorded videos on social medias because it says the video is not supported?
    Anyone can give me advice?
    Note: My storage isn't full, so it's not because the space is full.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I use one called DU Recorder its good but if you have android then the audio is crap.. Androids suck!
  • LOO I use DU recorder on android and it runs perfectly fine as android is better than IOS