Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Quick Match Mode idea

Hey, I feel like talking again to how ever few feel like reading!
Throughout my time of even owning mobile games, I've searched for a good fighting game that I could play casually and offline. Though playing offline will never be the case for this game, perhaps a mode for casual fighting fun could.

My idea is a fighting mode with no costs, no cool-downs and no rewards. Just a place for players to use the bots they own and have a quick match against a specific bot of their choosing. The enemy bot could be customized from owning an ability, power rating, star rating, character, and maybe even remove class advantage. The reason I think this could be a neat feature is because the other game modes limit us in some way, either by energy, cool down timers, or rising difficulty. Sometimes I'd like to have some casual fun fighting an opponent without having to do a flawless job to preserve that character for the next fight. This mode would spare us from the feel of constant grinding and give us a more vibrant version of what this game is built around. Combat.

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Sounds like you want a practice mode? I always wanted a practice mode with customization. One where you could set rank, level, sig level, etc. Basically you could replicate bots from AMs to practice on.

However, I doubt it would happen as that would cut down on items used in different parts of the game (mostly in AMs). Can always hope Kabam is nice I guess.
  • @JKL

Pretty much I guess. Quick match just seems more fitting because it's well; quick. One fight with one bot and you're free to go. It is a long shot, but no other game has done it far as I know, so it's a good opportunity to stand out from the crowd.
  • I would like to be able to take a practice run at my own base.....