Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Where are the rewards for the first 3* ramjet area event

It's been almost a day an I still haven't received my reward yet so I was just wondering if you guys are delayed?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Can we please be updated on the situation? Is there some glitch going on? Is it some simple mistake? It has been over 14 hours since the arena ended and there has been no rewards and nothing explaining why?
  • Options
    Ahhh, it wasn't just me then. Yeah I was confused somewhat when both events suddenly started from scratch again.
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited September 2017
    Basically, the ranks were totally screwed for whatever reason.

One guy in my alliance ranked higher than his brother despite getting a lower score.

Seems like there was a mess in some process and it's taking a longer than usual time to sort out, probably because it needs human intervention but it's the weekend

Bottom line, I'm sure it will arrive eventually, but it may be some time Monday US pacific time, and we prob all just have to be patient
  • Options
    Trailfire wrote: »
    Basically, the ranks were totally screwed for whatever reason.

One guy in my alliance ranked higher than his brother despite getting a lower score.

Seems like there was a mess in some process and it's taking a longer than usual time to sort out, probably because it needs human intervention but it's the weekend

Bottom line, I'm sure it will arrive eventually, but it may be some time Monday US pacific time, and we prob all just have to be patient

Ok, that at least makes sense. I have no problem being patient as I can definitely understand how tedious a problem like this can be. It would make sense to make some kind of acknowledgement announcement to at least say "we are aware of the problem and we will fix it ". But they have normally been pretty good with doing that, so I give them a pass on that.
  • Options
    Yah, I think because it landed on a Sunday, and they're people like the rest of us, who ideally don't go to the office on Sundays unless there's a serious crisis :)

TBH, it's good to see a company actually employing people with standard work hours instead of demanding access to staff' souls 24/7