Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How good is Ramjet?

I'm heavily debating whether or not to try the Ramjet crystals. He has a great synergy lineup with almost every character I have in my main team and "dream team" of Shockwave, Soundwave, Starscream, Bludgeon and I guess Ramjet. Probably snip in G1 Megatron somewhere when he arrives. Starscream's Decepticon ranged damage synergy is something I really want too.

Realistically, I'm only expecting a 3 star result but I already have a four times duplicated 3 star Ironhide. Is the full synergy set up worth the chance? Also, how well does Ramjet work? Written statistics only say half about the character really.
Tagged:

Comments

• Not impressed with him on his own. Definitely a class below IronHide and Megatron.
  • I have a 3* ramjet and I like him! Unstoppable heavy and deals a lot of burn and stun. I only use him in arena since 3* tho
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I don't have Ramjet yet, but I've seen some gameplays, I'm impressed with his unstoppable heavy attack TBH, it's really useful in some cases
    But he's definitely not as good as Ironhide or Megatron
  • I think it may be best to sit back and wait for the occasional cheaper version to come on sale. Maybe he'll get a calendar release too. Thanks for everyone's' insight. ^^
  • Yeah, dont waste energon on the crystal. It might just give you another 2* (like it did me)
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    ditto. though at this point i am just glad the crystal doesnt give 1* bots. i would rage so bad..