Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who is the best demolition in the game so far?

Debating on who to rank up to rank 4(3 star)

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Ironhide still the best for attacking.

Megatron probably the best for defending, or mix.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    i say go with which ever you like more.

IH is still great for attack spam + burn and stun and crits

Megs is great when his unstoppable kicks in and his low life heal when sig is unlocked.
  • I enjoy Megatron a lot, but i made full use of his synergies to turn him into an unholy engine of destruction. IH is more straightforward, but it really comes down to who YOU would rather play with, bc that's the bot you'll be better with and thus better off ranking.
  • Mega is good, but his burst damage has to be built up, IH has great burst damage especially when his crit boost kicks in, but Ramjet is closing the gap with IH, he has real good burst damage with stacking burns and stuns, and has unstoppable heavy attacks. But like others say, it's all up to you and your play style.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited September 2017
    MT is more fun than IH, more depth to his abilities, and far stronger synergies. Also his sig is pretty awesome in AM once you rank him enough that his health pool is large.

Taking all the intangibles I just mentioned away, IH is faster in a short fight, but once his sig is used up, he is no more damage and takes more damage than MT.

If you can pair up MT with Bonecrusher or Barricade, he is nothing short of unstoppable. My AM team is MT, Bone, MV1... Synergies give +16% attack rating to MV1, +8% attack rating and 80% chance to stun at 20 impair charges, and +8% armor to Bone.

In the end, its like the guy above said... it comes down to what is most fun and effective for you. Personally I find IH to be too straightforward and his most effective tactic (heavy weaving) is the most boring in the game.
  • All about how you play.

I'm being biased with Ironhide as his SP2 is the best in the game. His burn is as good as Bonecrusher's bleed. BUT he is slow so it all depends on how you play and like to play. Against Sideswipe, Mirage and strangely Rhinox he seems to have trouble. Bumblebee for the same reason.

Waspinator is a great all-rounder (even for a demo.) and so is better to beat certain classes that stand still. His ranged attacks debuff the hell out of opponents which helps against tactical and tech opponents and mods. If you partake in Raids he helps tremendously as the 'last guy'.

Megatron (along with Waspinator) have a chance to come back alive so SP3's from the opponent can be used to lure if you happen to be sadistic. A fully upgraded Megatron has unstoppable added with a surety of hitting hard with heavy attacks or if you miss they grow stronger. His synergies are actually better than IH's as well.

Mixmaster is one of the few who can stack SP damage just by simply existing (although waiting out for an SP3 isn't necessary). He has acid damage which destroys most buffs over time that the opponent has - perfect for Special events and Raids. Also causes burn. He is actually the slowest but I believe takes the least damage whilst blocking.

With all that see how you play and see which one suits your style.
  • It's still a choice between IH and Megs. Wasp and Mix are no match. I'll go for IH for his all-purpose fighting style and decisive blows.
  • Both Megatron and IH would be pretty good. I would go with one of those two, cuz theyre so OP
  • A duped Mixmaster actually worked really well for me until my team lineups changed. I'd put him equal with Ironhide honestly, although a properly synergized Megatron is in my opinion the best demo bot right now. After Mix/IH is Ramjet, then the bug. I swear, I think Wasp was coded just to make players break their phones.