What's better airhead crystal or pbc

So which is better for getting starscream, og optimus, ironhide, or soundwave?
Thanks

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 373
    For Starscream, definitely Airhead as he hasn't been released to the PBC yet. Optimus and Ironhide can be found easier in the PBC, although if you're gunning for a 3* or higher I've noticed feature crystals tend to have slightly better odds. Soundwave was only released as a 3* or 4*, so I would say Airhead has slightly better odds on him, but your best bet for all but Starscream is grabbing some 3* crystal shards in the Last Knight challenge
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 328
    Was gunning for a starscream from the air head crystals but no luck :/ If you can call duping Ramjet 4* no luck ...
  • DavienDavien Posts: 458
    4* crystals are the best... 3*s are now outdated and are only meant for newbies and the occasional raid events / Arenas.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 373
    Davien wrote: »
    4* crystals are the best... 3*s are now outdated and are only meant for newbies and the occasional raid events / Arenas.

I cleared the last Spotlight hard mode with a team of maxed 3* and one r2 4*, they're not as useless as you think
  • Both have pretty rare chances to get a 3* or 4*… but if you want a starscream or ramjet, then i think youd want to get the airhead crystal
  • StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
    edited September 27
    3* may be weaker than 4* in terms of rating, damage, and health, but theyre still preeetty damn good. I once took out a r4 lvl40 4* with my maxed 3*
  • Thanks for the info guys
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 156
    Both are really bad value ^^