Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

October Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Forging even states it’s designed for long term endgame project. But players have used it as ways to circumvent ranking...

So I am thinking from intention and reason for forging purposes. Not elitist only use, it’s a waste of resources to spend a ton on 3*
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    in future is it likely that we're able to bring more bots to AM? Example from the current 3 to 5 maybe? Since difficulty will keep ramping up, and players will have more and more powerful bots to make use of.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    When will you announce the new expert difficulty info/ more arena info/ raid rotiaion Store?
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited October 2017
    Toughnut wrote: »
    When will you announce the new expert difficulty info/ more arena info/ raid rotiaion Store?

Thursday in the update notes.
    Another thought, for those who *REALLY* want to dupe bots, and are slightly mental (me). How about increasing the price of 4* and 3* bot exponentially like you do with energon costs on various items? Like first 4* will be 100k chips, second 250k. Only the truly deranged will be able to grind that much. And for the 3* it would be viable to dupe it through chips. 10k -> 25k -> 62.5k -> x2.5 etc up to ... 5 times? For the 4* only 2 for sale. That's what I would love to see.
  • The game asks me to update but no new update is available in play store
  • The game asks me to update but no new update is available in play store

Now update is available but it fails to update
  • Is anyone facing the same issue
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Nothing in the App Store for me. Update shouldn't come out until Thursday.
  • Is Act 3 Ch3 coming out with this update, or do we have to wait till later?? I dont wanna have to rely on Special Missions to get ore and XP, especially since they wont give nearly as much as story mission ore and XP
    Is Act 3 Ch3 coming out with this update, or do we have to wait till later?? I dont wanna have to rely on Special Missions to get ore and XP, especially since they wont give nearly as much as story mission ore and XP

Keep running those story missions!
  • When are you guys gonna buff or nerf bots i think shock wave needs to be buffed hes such a wast of work he is so plane he has nothing that makes him stand out just like side swipe or mix master or arcee or bludgeon or ultra magnus who really needs a crazy buff to make him not crappy and only useful in bace defending i think you should buff shock wave first he has nothing that makes him special hes only decent when you have all the tech bots but no one is gonna run a all tech team personally shock wave is my favorite transformer and to see him crazy under power makes my sad please buff him hes so bad at this moment
  • Im already finished with story (for the time being) @Dircules :/rocag35q1i42.png
    Im already finished with story (for the time being) @Dircules :/rocag35q1i42.png

Doesn't mean you can't keep running the missions. The gold, ore, and xp payout is still worth your energy. That's what I meant :)

• Oh ok lol. Ur saying to go back through the missions. Gotcha. :):)
  • So when is all this supposed to happen?
  • Dircules wrote: »
    Toughnut wrote: »

Thursday in the update notes.

Actually, all of the information needed for this update was already in the code for 3.1... So there won't be an update required for this!
  • Toughnut wrote: »

We'll have info on the new Mission Difficulty tomorrow! I'll ask about Arena information, but I suspect we want to let those be a surprise, and the Raid store items are definitely going to be a surprise (though I'll see if I can spoil that a little for you guys ;) )
  • Wait so we wont have to do an actual update???
  • Wait so we wont have to do an actual update???

Not this time. There will be an update later in October, but there is no update required for this change. it's why I had so much trouble coming up with a thread title.
    Wait so we wont have to do an actual update???

Not this time. There will be an update later in October, but there is no update required for this change. it's why I had so much trouble coming up with a thread title.

That's too bad ... I hoped there would be actual fixes with this update.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209

Mike, is there a "switch" that will be flipped by Kabam and the change will take place or is there a certain time where it will go live?

• Grandaddy313Grandaddy313 Posts: 75
    edited October 2017
    @Kabam Miike u guys have said we can get featured bot chip from raid only when its the featured bot raid week. So there for the rest of the month we can't get featured bot chip in raid? And can u guys possibly convert featured bot chip into our commander if we r level 50? Let it roll over I'll say.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Convert featured bot into commander..?

What does this mean?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Galvatron's going to be the 6th demolitions class.. Pretty unfair considering there's only 4 tacticians.. Good abilities though he'll be fun to use.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Dircules wrote: »

That's too bad ... I hoped there would be actual fixes with this update.

Otoh, hopefully nothing extra will break, since we’ve already been using the new version ;)
  • Galvatron's going to be the 6th demolitions class.. Pretty unfair considering there's only 4 tacticians.. Good abilities though he'll be fun to use.
    Galvatron's going to be the 6th demolitions class.. Pretty unfair considering there's only 4 tacticians.. Good abilities though he'll be fun to use.

They are on a string of demo bots. But, if they were going to mass produce any class demo is the least annoying one to roll out, on account of none of them are terribly satisfying. Ironhide is great, but he's 95% all his SP2 which sometimes isn't great FUN. Mixmaster, eww. Even after buff with crit builds now possible he's only buffed to just below average. Waspinator is only okay... solidly meh just all the way around. Megatron? Well great on defense, but honestly Ironhide is a lot better to kill with (but he's still not satisfying to play), otherwise yeah he is getting closer. It's like they keep trying to roll em out to find one truly SATISFYING to play. I'm hoping Ramjet is satisfying to play (don't know yet, doesn't seem like he would be), otherwise... why not roll out another one lol, still haven't made a splash with any particular demo imo. That being said, yes tacticians are noticeably bare. But I'd rather play with optimus or even bee over any demo if it were practical.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Odie21 wrote: »

Mike, is there a "switch" that will be flipped by Kabam and the change will take place or is there a certain time where it will go live?

Miike, wondering when we will be able to open a crystal and see the bot shards, I understand the alliance mission is easy to roll out at 5am pst but I can't find information on the crystals. will this coincide with the 5am change or possibly be available when the new arena drops at 10am pst?
  • Canuck33 wrote: »
    Odie21 wrote: »

Miike, wondering when we will be able to open a crystal and see the bot shards, I understand the alliance mission is easy to roll out at 5am pst but I can't find information on the crystals. will this coincide with the 5am change or possibly be available when the new arena drops at 10am pst?

We're planning on having it for 5 am as well, but I'm currently having that very conversation with the Team.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Mike, where is the spotlight info?