Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Stop comparing FTF and COC

When this October update comes out you can't compare it to COC anymore they don't have raids or let you get charecters though spotlight missions Raids and duplicate bots so people stop complaining this game now stands on its own away from COC :)

Comments

• Its awesome they're doing this, I was worried TFTF would end up like MCOC but now they're doing this update I have restored my faith in Kabam
  • My faith in Kabam will be restored after the update hits and there aren't any game breaking bugs shipped.
  • So happy I gave kabam a second chance with this game because there really trying to make this game different and better in many way all the things that made me quit mcoc they are making this game great keep up the good work kabam
  • I already stopped comparing and now removing arena is really a big relief for us who dont have enough time for arena all day to get feature Bot that's the best way to keep out of ridiculous arena score
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Dircules wrote: »
    My faith in Kabam will be restored after the update hits and there aren't any game breaking bugs shipped.

Better buy your industrial size can of raid with something of this magnitude being implemented
  • Yes it is quite a different look, and therefore even the most meh change is still pretty decent sounding, at least decent enough to try before complaining. I don't know about featured chips as opposed to crystal shards for duping (I suspect that is the one thing I'd prefer to be cloned from mcoc), but... we will see I guess. Although if you were cynical you would maybe wonder if this isn't so much to make the games more different or to try new ideas before putting in MCOC... but either way still means more difference.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    I just hope this would finally stop folks from claiming they are MCOC vets in this forum, like that actually mean something.