Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Game lagging, crashing and looong loading screen

Hey guys,

just wanted to share that since I updated the game yesterday it crashes very frequently (2 or 3 times per half hour sessions - a lot more than it used to), the loading screen for battles sometimes takes 20 or 30 seconds and there is a lot more lag in combat (from the animation at the start of the battle to actual visual effect when performing a special attack).

I am on ipad Air 2 - iOS 10.3.3 (14G60)

Comments

• Options
    It's happening to me again too. Nexus 6. Most importantly, I'm crashing in AM. This was fixed several patches ago and now it's back. I've crashed and taken the hp penalty three times in the last two rounds. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    Has been happening to me tonight too, 6 lockups in the last hour. Only option is to force close the game, and reload it. Have had the most trouble on AM and on a raid. Galaxy S7
  • Options
    seeker1321 wrote: »
    Has been happening to me tonight too, 6 lockups in the last hour. Only option is to force close the game, and reload it. Have had the most trouble on AM and on a raid. Galaxy S7

ive had the exact same thing happen to me, also galaxy s7