Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Loading very slow and always stuck battle loading page

Hi Guys , I'm facing the Loading very slow and always stuck battle loading page.
I waited around 30 min. at the battle loading page it's never respond.
any solution ?

Comments

• On my phone the game crashes every time I try to enter the battle from the game map. It works on my tablet, but is EXTREMELY slow loading between things. Like 20-30 seconds in the loading screen each time.
  • Hey guys, what devices are you using?
  • MegaKuppCakeMegaKuppCake Posts: 88
    edited April 2017
    Hi. I have a HTC One M7 (Verizon variant) running Lineage OS 14.1 (Nougat, build date 2017-04-05). The tablet is a Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 - not sure what it's running right now but it's the most up to date one Lenovo has published.

Also post this here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/782/#Comment_782
  • JendrykJendryk Posts: 1
    Getting very slow loading times on my iPad Air ME898c/a it seems to only happen in arenas. Feels as it just hangs in loading screen for longer then it should.

I'm using Huawei P9plus runs on Android 7
  • RahulRahul Posts: 1
    Me too had same problem the game is too slow take too much time to load . I had not even battle atleast once in story as it don't let me too.
    I am using Samsung galaxy j7 prime marshmallow please kabam mike i had lot of hopes for this game. Please fix it guys as soon as possible
  • AtongaAtonga Posts: 1
    I'm stuck on the mission battle loading screen. While on the battle map, my bot is not showing and it jumps from node to node prior to long load time. The last load time was 13 minutes.

IPad Pro
  • Sometimes when im in the game, it generally takes 1-2 minutes to load in general
  • Now im raiding and then when i go to fight the bot my screen just freezes in the fight i keep loosing because of bugs and things like that im wasting resources because of this
  • Im using an LG Spree
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited September 2017
    Please do something before we lose more resources and someday get our things back, ive lost almost 5 raids because of these bugs today

Samsung Galaxy S8+ with a exynos 8895 processor running Android 7.0 device model SM-G955FD. Same problem extremely long loading times and crashes a lot.
  • HAVing the same issues with my iPhone and iPad. Please fix these bugs. Been having issues for the past two days since I upgraded to iOS 11. Are you guys not compatible??? Becoming very frustrating