Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Advancing

I get that the new event is tough. Fair enough. But I do have to ask, how do us “normal” players hope to move up? I’m in an alliance that ranks fairly high. But I’ve never had the chance to play for Tier Two Alpha, sparks or whatever. I have a set almost of 4 star bots at rank 3. I can’t go any further at this point. I’ve spent plenty of cash on this game, not that that is an issue. But I’m asking, how do we move up? Leave a loyal alliance for the chance to get in a high one that can compete for them? How do we earn Tier Two Alpha? I love play MCOC, progression isn’t completely stymied. But it is here. Help? Advice?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Read the upcoming October update thread. There's a T2A arena coming and more special missions.
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I mean you can do the current spotlight mission for for a T2A, you can also do RoK. Then with the new arenas coming you will also have the opportunity to advance even more to 4/5. However, at this moment the only way to get to 5/5 is by completing RoK as Tier class crystal is only offered there as a completion reward.
  • Options
    I appreciate the advice. But I am stuck in the current spotlight missions and don’t think I’ll be able to finish them. I didn’t mean my post to sound whiney, but how are we supposed to progress? If you have a set of 3/5 four star bots, and your aren’t earning anything towards that Tier 2 Alpha, what next?
  • Options
    If you can spend- 1 t2A is worth $100. So finish that last chapter for $100. And you’ll be set.
  • Options
    Do what all of the other players did...get better. If you want the shiny t2as get better or when the arena comes out- grind for it. I'm also sure they will be giving out t2a offers soon. At this point the gap between the top players and competitive players is shrinking. Soon the thing that will set apart the top alliance from the others is skill.
  • Options
    I get it man. Stuck on round 20 as well. 5 4* bots, 3 at r3, 2 decently forged r2s. Spent a bit on kits and am a good fighter but still won’t make it any further. I think patience is key here. It will get better eventually.
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I had 3 r3 4 stars and two max forged 3 stars and did it for $30. Some guys didn't spend anything, but just the revives, repairs, and boosts they had saved.

It can be done, don't give up!
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    Everyone thinks the top players just route every level, but very few do. Yes, there are some very skilled players which can do so, but there aren't many.

You know how they got a leg up? They decided to spend hundreds (some thousands) to finish ROK and get that one bot to r4 or r5, then they lean on it to punch through the special content and AM missions.

But make no mistake, most of them still spend to clear the hard content... That's the difference. They will spend cash, most other players don't see the value.
  • Options
    Totherkins is spot you just gotta improve skills I only have x2 r3 4star and I complete spotlight with no spend and no ENERGON spend. You can do it just relax n concentrate