Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Probably bugs with Masteries

I jist unlocked masteries called Unfazed. It said my bot have 50% chance to become unstoppable, but I tried many time and never saw the effect!!

Comments

• just as shown in this picture 8xidsg0iown0.png
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    You won't see the unstoppable effect on unfazed, but it does work. This has been mentioned more than once by the admins, and it is how they intended the skill to function.
  • I use ipad air2, ios 10.3.3
  • It is supposed to make a sound when it happens..I never have noticed any difference when its on or off...
  • Yeah, It seems that I'm not the only one :'(:/
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It only works when a bot automatically evades where you would see a message not when they sidestep or dash back as well
  • Thank you for your comment... But at one time when I fought Sideswipe, he evaded, and I saw the message Evade, but my bot didn't become unstoppable... Now I fought for more than 30 rounds, and never saw the effect. Isn't that odd? I want my 1000+ energon back! :'(:'(
  • Thank you for your information. But I was hit by the evaded enemy for several times. If I cannot see the effect nor can I feel the funtion. How can I use it? It seems useless for me now.
    Manthro wrote: »
    You won't see the unstoppable effect on unfazed, but it does work. This has been mentioned more than once by the admins, and it is how they intended the skill to function.

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited September 2017
    It’s not 100% chance to activate but overall it’s a crappy mastery and as mathro said there is no buff icon etc that goes with it so for now it’s pretty much impossible to know if it’s on or not
  • Thank you for your comment. Mustangjon

I think I had better turn on other masteries :s