Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Limited Time Offer

"Time is running out! The Last Knight Challenge ends soon and so will your chance to earn your victory and prizes! Make the most of your time...." Bwahahahahaha! Spend 500 energon for a 3 star bot and a bunch of other crap that won't help me win anything. I've already completed the Easy and Medium (and by Medium, I'm guessing you guys mean Absurdly Hard) levels. So, a new 3 star is supposed to help me win on the Hard difficulty? I've already read somewhere that hard was designed to not even be completed unless you're like one of the top 10 players in the world that has an army of fully maxed out 4 star bots! And some new rank 1 level 1 3* bot is supposed to help me win something designed for 4* bots? Lol! Good one!

Comments

• Options
    For the items included and their usual price it's a discount. I might buy it for future events. But yeah this won't help beat the 4* challenge. It should say x% off original value or something along those lines.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017
    Medium is absurdly hard?

Special 3 is locked off for all your opponents, trust me it's not that difficult... Until you've tried to hit a 7000pi Bumblebee on the force block node and he keeps getting full charge at the hardest difficulty.
  • Options
    Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited October 2017
    ib0e3gfu8cdp.png if i can Do it you can too...
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    "Time is running out! The Last Knight Challenge ends soon and so will your chance to earn your victory and prizes! Make the most of your time...." Bwahahahahaha! Spend 500 energon for a 3 star bot and a bunch of other crap that won't help me win anything. I've already completed the Easy and Medium (and by Medium, I'm guessing you guys mean Absurdly Hard) levels. So, a new 3 star is supposed to help me win on the Hard difficulty? I've already read somewhere that hard was designed to not even be completed unless you're like one of the top 10 players in the world that has an army of fully maxed out 4 star bots! And some new rank 1 level 1 3* bot is supposed to help me win something designed for 4* bots? Lol! Good one!

Have you even tried it? I mean its not that hard i didnt spend until somewhere in the latter part. At the time I did have two r/4s and some useful synergy four stars but honestly the deal they are offering may come in handy later with the other challenges coming up.
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I got those deals for future use. Expert level spotlight coming up. And the crystals will give me dupes which will give me Galvatron chips so yay.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited October 2017
    the 1k energon deal doesn't even guarantee a 4*.. it's like gambling. But for just 1 crystal! Won't fall for their trick.
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »
    Medium is absurdly hard?

Special 3 is locked off for all your opponents, trust me it's not that difficult... Until you've tried to hit a 7000pi Bumblebee on the force block node and he keeps getting full charge at the hardest difficulty.

So, my point is not valid just because you're doing stuff that's challenging to you with bots I don't have, all because I haven't played as long/as much and/or spent as much as you on this game? I don't have anything against you personally, Manthro (mostly because your name reminds me of Panthro from Thundercats and that was one of my favorite shows growing up), but a lot of your comments seem to be dismissive of things other people bring up about the game because either they're not playing the game right, they're not playing it enough and/or their phone isn't good enough to play the game properly--basically you're saying its not the game or Kabam's fault, the problem lies with the people that are commenting about problems they are having.
    ib0e3gfu8cdp.png if i can Do it you can too...

I did get it done, but your post reminds me that I should have been more specific--Chapter 3 of Medium was absurdly hard and especially in comparison to Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. I get that the difficulty of Medium increased progressively, and in general that's fine, but if Chapter 1 was like going out for a walk, Chapter 2 by comparison was going out rock climbing, while Chapter 3 was more like scaling Mt. Everest.

As far as the mods the Chapter 3 bots got, yeah, it was challenging and I liked it basically, but getting an ad for a 3 star bot (presumably rank 1 level 1) that would supposedly help me finish the challenge was just ridiculous.