CAN WE BUFF SHOCK WAVE

hi, and im hear to say that shock wave needs a buff i own him and hes crap this is un acceptable this is my favorite bot and to see him extreamly under powerd is un acceptable i demand for him to be buffed he is only ok if hes with the tech bots but no one with a brain would run a all tech team to battle its crazy i demand for all shock waves to be buffed and with new synergys and powers health block sucks only a few bots heal them selfs shock damage is ok but he needs more things to make him better bot fix him good day sir

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 616
    This post is filled with so many different levels of win.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 207
    Just because he’s your favorite not doesn’t mean anything.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 1,240
    Just give him some new abilities, like power lock on his SP1, permanent shield buff reducing 20% damage and increase the shock charges duration or make them permanent, he's even worse than bugged Nebula in MCOC
  • Tbh i actually agree i got the 2* and max him straight away and ran with him a few times and find hes terrible and yet so fun to use, the undo is to low a percentage to activate to counter the range damage you take to get shock charges which then you cannot land a heavy attack anyway because the ai level is usually too high. A great bot I was excited for who just sits on the bench.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,139
    Its not that he's his favourite bot, is that he's supposed to be the boss of act3 so he's pretty much Thanos... He really does deserve a buff