Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forged To Fight Music and Sound Effects

I'm sure that some fans may not agree with me, but I would it if someone would rip the music and sound effects from the game. Sure, there are three songs in the game, and the sound effects are mostly mechanical clanking and wooshing noises, but it'd be neat to have this kind of audio be accessible for anyone that wants to make stop motions or just want to hear the music without having to stare at the screen.

Comments

• I think they should make a new soundtrack for the game. Ive been hearing these same noises since march, and would like a chg
  • the soundtrack for the game is really a step up for transformers! it makes me so pumped up and ready to kick some a- i mean scrap
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I like some of the specific bot noises, especially Shockwave, Soundwave, and Grimlock. I've always wished we could increase those noises and cut down the random junkyard clanking noises.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Although this isn’t exactly relevant, I figured I would throw it in there since it isn’t worth making another thread about.

Another suggestion would be to maybe change the base aesthetic. Perhaps give it a sunset vibe? I think it would look very nice radiating over the Ark :)
  • I was asking if there are files for these songs and sound effects. YouTube doesn't have videos of them, and I would love to use them for stop motions.