Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Revenge button

This has literally never worked for me. It always says an unknown error has occurred

Comments

• Hey Carver! Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums to let us know about the Revenge Button not working! Just to let you know, I have moved your thread into the correct forum section to help keep the forums clean and organized. If you wouldn't mind, could you please provide us with some more information?

What device are you currently using?
    What operating system/version are you using?
    What troubleshooting steps have you taken to try and resolve this issue?
    Could you provide us with some screenshots of the error as well?

Thanks!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    This problem has been going on since December it did get better to point I could revenge maybe 75% of time now it's maybe 25%

iPhone 6s Plus current iOS but seems majority of playerbase has this problem we've sent support tickets for months before the forums even existed still no fix
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    r04l8ve21qtg.png

There is error
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    yeh this issue has existed for months, i dont even bother with revenge since it rarely works.
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Mustang and I have the same device
  • xrcdmzxrcdmz Posts: 1
    edited April 2017
    Same error, same bug. +1
    iPhone SE , iOS 10.2.1
  • RuffRuff Posts: 12
    Many of my alliance members having same problem. I am as well. I'm on s7 edge
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    The same problem for me, too. I think revenge has worked only once since I started playing the game. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
  • LECHITYLECHITY Posts: 9
    Same here, no point even trying the revenge option.