Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Arenas = the end of maxed out 2* bots' usefulness?

With the new 24 Arena cycles, have we finally reached the point where having multiple sets of maxed out 2* is pointless?

These new arenas appear to function just like Crystal Bounty arenas we have had for the last couple of months. In those arenas with all the bots mixed together, the only time I really used my 2* bots was during the first couple of series to raise the multiplier with a couple of win streaks and then transition to using my 3* and 4* bots. By win streak 6 or 7 I am using one 1* bot with two 3* just to keep the 3x multiplier going, and even that usually doesn't help me when I get to win streak 11 or so and start getting bots 600 points higher then mine. Then I start the process all over again.

If this is the arena status quo going forward, I don't really see the need to keep 12-15 maxed out 2*'s anymore, maybe just better to forge them to help strengthen up my 3*'s until I can get some more 4*'s.

Your thoughts? Is this the way you see it too or am I missing a use for 2*'s? Or am I flawed in my arena strategy?

Comments

• kranderskranders Posts: 479
    unless the Feature bots split the arenas then most likely. I suggested a gold arena with 1-2* bots months ago otherwise they are obsolete.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    When so many ppl I know choose to boycott the update until a fix is given, or choose to quit the game altogether already, this is the least of their problem which bot to keep.
    Unlike other games, you can't burn all your bots and paste a farewell screenshot, but if you plan to quit, forging out all those 2* babies you so carefully brought up will be a good idea.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Some may say that except for the arena, other parts of the game are still functioning, but without the gold, how can we feed those new 4*'s with those (presumably) now obtainable t3b's & t2a's?